CHP 5

Bon's pov:

It was something new that a husband doing garh pravesh of his wife but I like it.

My lehenga was very heavy and it was getting impossible to handle it. I was about to fall because of the lehenga but he saved me and picked me in bridal style.

He took me in a room. Well I was scared as I thought that we would have to stay in same but to my surprise he left the room after saying good night.

How can I forget that he is anirudh...my best friend. He will never do anything which could hurt me.

Next morning,

I woke up and got ready wearing a red colour suit as I not used to wear saree's and I went downstairs.

As soon as I reached downstairs each and every servants bowed their head in front of me. It was quite awkward for me.

I saw anirudh sitting in couch while sipping coffee and reading a file.

"Good morning" I said before going towards him

He looked up at me and smiled

"Good morning bondu" he said before keeping the file aside

"So how was your sleep?" He asked me while I sat beside him

Well I was feeling something different that I never felt before. There was a nervousness, shyness in my but why?

"It was pretty good" I said

"Mam your coffee_ a servant said before giving the coffee

"Thank you" I said smiling while the servant left

"Do you want to tell me something?" He asked sipping his coffee

Opps...how can I forget that he is my best friend. He knows me very well. I can't hide anything from him.

"Actually I want to join back in college" I informed

"So..."he said looking at me confusingly

"I... I need your permission" I said looking down coz I know that I hurted him by saying this

"You don't need to take permission from me to do something bondita. Don't forget that I am your best friend before your husband.

You can tell me anything like you used to before...hmm" he said while I grinned

I knew it... I knew he would say this only. He is the best.

"Now all your doubts are over madam?" he asked me playfully

"Yup..."I said grinning

Soon after that day I again joined to college. Later my parents got shifted to London because of work and this was the reason why they wanted to let me marry soon.

In this days I got more close to anirudh. Well I was very close to him but as a friend. Now I am getting close to him as a... I don't know but I am getting.

Well he never let me work and always tells me that he is the king of this palace and I am his wife that is the queen of the palace.

He wants to adore me, take care of me and love me.

You must be thinking that how much rich he is actually he is a big businessman, bigger than by father.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye