CHP 4

Ani's pov:

As I already told you'll that bondita's parents will let her marry me willingly and look it actually happened.

To be honest this didn't happened by coincidence but it was done by me...evil smile

I was one who was keeping an eye over her and I am the reason of her groom's missing. Till now that boy must have reached to heaven.

Arghh....I told him to leave bondita but that stupid boy didn't agreed so I had no other option left except killing him.

I can't let him snatch my bondita from me. She is only mine...mine.

And now she is officially my wife... Anirudh Roy Chowdhury's wife.

Everyone was thinking that I saved her dignity but it was all plan to marry her. I knew his family didn't much like me and would not let me marry her easily.

So I took this way to marry her and now her parents too agree our relationship.

Soon we left from das haveli and went to my house. We didn't talked during the journey. As we reached my home, I told her wait outside for few minutes.

I rushed inside the house and prepared a plate for aarti and garh pravesh. I came back while she looked at me shockingly.

She is my queen and I can't let my queen enter her kindom without any aarti or garh pravesh which she deserves.

I did her aarti and helped her in garh pravesh. It must be strange right...a husband doing aarti and grah parvesh of his wife.

But there were no servants in house and I can't let her in the house like this. She did the garh pravesh and came inside the house but she suddenly got stumble because of her lehenga.

I held her protectively and looked at her lehenga which was looking too heavy...how was she carrying this.

I looked at her before picking her up in bridal style while she looked at me shockingly as I took her towards her room.

Yes her room...I indeed love her but I will not do anything until I got to know about her feelings.

We are going to stay in different rooms but soon we will stay together in same room. I know that...wink

I made her sit in bed and stayed silent for few seconds.

"A...anirudh..."she said breaking the silence

"Hmm..."I hummed

"Thank you" she said

"For what?" I asked her confusingly

"For saving my and my family's dignity. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't agreed to marry" she said with teary eyes

I sat in bed, beside her and held her hand.

"Bondita...I will always protect you and your family. I will not let you suffer for the mistake you didn't commit and I promise that" I said while she nods and hugged me

I am sorry baby I made you cry but believe me this is the last time you are crying because from today onwards you will never cry.

Soon she broke the hug and I kissed her forehead before leaving her room and going back to my room.

I poured wine in a glass and sat in bed. I took a photo of bondita and caressed it while drinking wine.

MISSION MARRY BONDITA....COMPLETED

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye