CHP 16

Bon's pov:

Soon we went to the hospital and doctor took me inside the room for delivery. He too was with me inside the room, holding my hand with the female doctors.

Today I know that how painful giving birth can be maybe he too understood that because he too had tears in his eyes.

Soon we heard baby crying and I fell back in pillow, my forehead was sweaty while he kissed my forehead and murmured thank you into my ear.

I smiled weakly and fell unconscious.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a room but my eyes were searching for my baby that's when my gaze stopped at a beautiful scenario.

Ani was talking to the baby who was playing inside the cradle and looking at his baba with his big doe like eyes.

Yes it's a baby boy

My prince...my Raja...

Ani saw me and came towards me, he kissed my forehead and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me

"Much better" I replied and looked at the baby and then at he

He understood and went towards the baby before bringing him towards me and kept him beside me.

I held his small hand and kissed it. He was continuously looking at me...his mother.

"Hii baby... I am your mother... welcome in our small world" I said kissed his head

I looked at Ani and thanked him for being with me everytime and changing himself for us.

We were spending our time with our baby unknown about the fact that soon a big storm will destroy my small world.

After staying few days in hospital we finally left with our baby.

Ani was driving the car while I was holding the baby who was sleeping peacefully, sitting on passenger seat.

When suddenly a truck came in front of our car and...THUD....

I looked at Ani who was covered with blood while my whole body and head was paining. My eyes were searching for my baby when I Heard the sound of crying.

I tried to move towards my baby but wasn't able to, he was continuously crying laying in road thank God he wasn't hurt while I knew that I don't have much time but I wanted to hold my baby for once.

My eyes where closing and the last thing I remember was a man coming towards the baby and took my baby with him.

And there I lost it....my small happy world got destroyed in mere seconds...

The End

.

.

Well I have thought to write it's season 2.

Title: The destiny of anidita's ansh

Prologue:

After the death of anidita which was done by chandrachoor, he took their baby ' ansh ' with him thinking him to be his dead brother nil. But as time passes he got emotionally and mentally connected to him.
Ansh looked exactly identical like his father anirudh, he is unknown about the truth that he is not chandrachoor's child.
What will happen when he will get to know about his real parents and about chandrachoor killing his parents? Will he forgive him or hate him?

I will keep chandrachoor's character positive.

I am still not sure about writing it so if you want me to write it then please tell me.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye