Chapter Thirty One- Dinner with Father

As I stood up, I began to feel light headed. I knew something was not right. I had not been allergic to anything since I was a child so I knew that was not it. But I had not been eating well since mother died so I figured it had just been that. But as I walked toward my room, I felt his hand ease me onto his lap. As I sat there, his hand then went up my back then eventually under my shirt before I jumped up.

"What...what are you-" Now my vision was becoming blurry. "What are you doing?" I said quick before I lost my breath once more.

I saw him roll up his sleeves as I leaned myself against the far wall. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw my car keys on the counter and opted this choice of all before running toward them. Due to the length of the counter, I was able to exit the door by the time he came around to fetch the keys.

My sight was fading fast and my legs were slowly becoming immobile but I knew I had to make it to the car. It was the only place I thought I would be safe. As I ran, I realized my car felt as if it were getting farther and farther away before my hand touched the handle. Entering the passenger side, I hit the automatic lock on the other doors and watched as he became frantic outside the car.

"Come on Savannah! I just want to feel your skin! It's so soft, there's nothing wrong with that!"

"You are my father!" I yelled back, and placed my head upon the steering wheel, as my eyes began fading in and out of darkness to light.

"You knew from the minute you saw me I wasn't. I found that tape you wanted...not very secretive."

Just at the last minute before I lost consciousness, I heard a large breaking of glass beside me and felt a sharp pain in my face.

So much for making him believe we weren't onto him...