Chapter Fifty Three- Sisterly Love

The next school day went by in a flash. I attended the same classes I did before, kept a close eye on Maya before returning home to my love. Although we had a nasty fight the night before, we made up quickly. I admired how he did not want to lose me and I had to keep reminding myself of this. Coming back home, I was welcomed with a kiss by Nick. I missed his presence and hugs as well as his kisses each time I left the house.

"How was your day love?" He asked with another kiss and taking my bag from my shoulder. Placing it on the chair, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close.

"Alright."

"Did Maya get into any more trouble?"

"No..."

"That's good..." He said as he moved his lips closer to my ear. "Did I hurt you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Last night...."

"Why do you keep suggesting you will? Our first night, you thought so too..."

"I just have a tendency of getting forceful, I just have to make sure you are alright..."

"I'm fine....great...Just a lot on my mind..."

"Maybe I can help...." He said as he picked me up onto the counter and kissed me once again. Only now the kisses were longer and his touches were more intense. Each connection whether it was the lips or the fingers made me feel as if I was on fire. So much so that I lacked noticing Maya came into the room. She cleared her throat before giving me a cruel glare.

"Okay...there's a party tomorrow and I'll be back around five..."

"Before dinner?"

They both giggled-Maya was more harsh that Nick's. "In the morning...." Nick clarified.

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed, having her give me a pout before stomping out of the room. I was still sitting on the counter as Nick placed himself back by me.

"So how about-"

"I have a ton of homework plus I need to shower!"

"Fine...You shower...I'll stay here...Unless you want me to come with-"

"I need to shower..." I said emphasis on the "I".

He giggled before I ran upstairs and got ready for the shower. Removing everything, I looked in the mirror and realized this was the same one my mother used to make her video blog. The video played in my mind before I placed myself in the shower.

It was maybe ten minutes by the time I cleaned myself and got dressed before I made my way downstairs to find the most nauseating sight not even my nightmares could conjure. I found Nick and Maya kissing in the kitchen. I threw my clothes at them before Nick turned quick and tried to claim nothing happened.

"I saw it! You had your hands on her waist and your tongue down her throat!"

"She kissed me!"

Maya just laughed through the entire thing. "Yeah...sure...Like you didn't want it. You are the one who wanted the text messages...The ones that YOU sis saw me take yesterday."

Just then, I stood before them and my entire life stopped. My heart broke before me and I saw a darkness in myself. My eyes were becoming full of tears as I saw the scene before me. My fists were clenched tight as I attempted to run away but he stopped me.

"I swear to you that's not what happened!"

"Admit it. I didn't want to be with you at this moment so to get back at me you wanted to be with my sister instead..."

"You asked for the text messages!"

"No no no! You know that that is NOT what happened! Show her the messages!"

She lifted up her phone with a sour expression. "I deleted them..."

He let out a breath before looking to me with a sad expression. "I swear on my heart I never wanted to be with her..."

"But you are..."

"NO! She told me that relationships she has had in the past didn't work and she didn't know why. I asked her why she thought they didn't and she sent me those pictures saying they were the last ones she sent to her ex boyfriend who dumped her immediately after. I deleted the messages so you didn't think anything was up. I swear to you...I SWEAR nothing happened!"

"I can't deal with this right now...I just....I can't..."

I stomped out of the room before going up to my bedroom and crying. I covered the loud sobbing in the pillow before Nick tried to enter the room. I threw one of the pillows at the door.

"Go away! You are the LAST person I want to talk to!"

As I heard him walk away, I closed my eyes and spoke as if my mother was siting beside me.

"Please help me. My heart is broken, but I still love him. I still want to be with him. What is wrong with me?" I said as tears poured down my cheeks. "Please help me on what to do! Please!" I then collapsed into my tears and before I knew it was asleep. The first night since my mother died where I felt completely alone. Even when I did not sleep beside Nick, I felt he was there protecting me. Now I wasn't sure....I guess it was dog eat dog now and I was the fresh meat....