Hold off Invasion! - Broly Returns!

Third person POV

Y/n blocks Kefla's kick and dodges Goku's punch while Merus watches, impressed by his ability to use Ultra Instinct so fluidly.

Y/n: C'mon, you can do better!

Goku and Kefla pant heavily and revert to their base forms.

Goku: S-sorry, I'm tapped.

Kefla pouts and crosses her arms.

Kefla: I'm mad at you now.

Y/n raises a brow at her and starts chuckling.

Y/n: You're such a drama queen sometimes.

Kefla: Am NOT!

Y/n smiles at her and reverts to his base form.

Kefla: You're just a big, cute meanie!

She sticks her tongue out at the Earthling.

Y/n: Now you're just proving my point.

Kefla huffs and turns away.

Merus: You two act like an old married couple.

Goku: Yeah, you really do. Coming from someone who is part of an old married couple, hehe!

Y/n brushes them off and goes to say something when he hears someone opening the door to the Time Chamber. He, Goku, Kefla, and Merus turn to see Dende.

Y/n: Dende? What's wrong?

Dende: Some of Moro's men are coming to Earth! We've managed to gather up Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, and Piccolo, but I fear they may not be enough!

Y/n: Tch, damn that Moro... I can't stop training yet, I need all the extra training if I know that bastard! We're basically defenseless- Wait!

He turns to Goku and Kefla.

Y/n: I know you guys wanna keep training with me, and I'm loving it too, but you guys can buy me time! That... And Father, we have an ally that will gladly help us. Just say I asked for him.

Goku: Huh? Who?

Y/n: Broly.

~ Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Broly and Chibi Ultra Instinct Y/n  ~

Goku: So... We need your help, Broly.

Broly nods, smiling softly.

Broly: I would really like to see Y/n again. He's my best friend.

Goku: Awright, let's g-

Paragus: No.

Goku turns to Paragus, shocked.

Goku: What?! You don't want to help?! But... Moro is coming and-

Paragus: That's none of our concern, and I don't care, honestly. Broly will not be assisting you people again. Come now Broly, I've heard enough.

Paragus turns and starts walking away, but Broly stands completely still.

Broly: ... No.

Paragus stops walking and spins on his heel.

Paragus: What did you just say?!

Broly: I said no. You don't control me, Father. I'm going to go help, it's better than me never using my power for anything good. Whether you go or not is up to you, but I won't stand by while the universe suffers.

Paragus: I own you! You're NOTHING without me!

Broly shakes his head, frowning.

Broly: I know that isn't true, thanks to Y/n. He showed me that I'm more than that. He showed me that you're wrong. Goodbye, Father.