➞ Prologue

➞ Being reborn into a dead girl's body wasn't a fun experience at all. 

To top it all, all she can see around her were walls. She's in an underground cave that seemed like there was no exit at all. 

The girl knew nothing other than her name, Aurora. 

That name just made her long for the sun, to see the sunset and the dawn. 

Then when the night falls, stars would always show up in the clear night sky, with the lovely moon along them. You can never count the exact amount of stars that were scattered in the sky. 

Now that she was derived from that view, she was a remorseful. She took the world she previously had, for granted. 

What about Aurora? Who knows, she might have died in this hell hole and never got to see what she was always used to seeing. 

Because the sky she was under would never disappear on her. 

So when it did and was replaced by the cold walls. It was like a splash of cold water had been poured on her head. 

It was an horrible wake up call. 

Now that she died, she thought she was going to stay dead, or reborn with a clean slate. 

But NO. She was reborn WITH her memories still intact. What a disaster.

She died in a crossfire between terrorist. Saving a comrade's life while sacrificing her own. How noble, right? 

But she didn't really think of that. For her it was common sense, a normal thing to do because that's where her ideals lies. 

Why she became an military woman? Well she honestly forgot why. It was offered to her and maybe she didn't have the heart to leave in the end. Ultimately resulting in her death. 

But if the same thing happened again. She would never hesitate on jumping into death's arms again just to save that someone. 

Aurora will never leave anyone precious to her behind. 

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

It's been a few [5] months since she settled down on living in this dark cave. She was hating it more and more, but she got used to it as time passed her by. 

Aurora had a beautiful appearance, medium length wavy blonde hair and gleaming red eyes. Standing at 5'5 feet in height. She was literally a skeleton when she first woke up. 

Now, she's slim. Has bits of muscles in her arms and legs from all the work out she did when she had nothing to do. 

Which was all the time actually. 

She learned to navigate through the dark. Relying on all of her senses for her to live. 

Aurora had an unnaturally keen hearing. She didn't know if she were to call it a blessing [cause she can navigate faster], or a curse [she's already a light sleeper. Even little noises causes her to spring up in alarm.] 

It depends on the situation, that's what she decided. 

[The next day] 

It was a normal day. Getting up and getting ready to venture further into the cave. 

She does this once a week, just to be cautious and to also get her strength back by training her current body about the moves she used in the past.