Urgent Notice

..Just wanted to show you how Serinth Jame Tismon from The Demonic Contract looks so much like Khun that I'm screaming!!

Just wanted to show you how Serinth Jame Tismon from The Demonic Contract looks so much like Khun that I'm screaming!!

Just kidding.. That's not why I made this notice.

So.. To the readers who supported this book, I'd like to say sorry.

I apologize to you all, as I am going to stop writing this book and discontinue.

I was really optimistic when views from readers started coming in, but due to my lack of creativeness. I feel like I just forced my own character into the story.

And as I noticed that, the plots that popped up in my brain started to flop.

Coupled with the start of my senior high, I had felt incredible pressure from all sides at once. So this just added my decision to stop this book.

Though that doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing. My other two books, Undying Flower, where Athanasia's twin, Amaranthine stars.

And In Another Life, where another person ends up as Diana. They're both from Who made me a princess fandom.

I might start another fanfic about the Tower of God and from other Anime's. So I hope all of you of get to read those.

Once again, I'm sorry and Goodbye.