↳˳⸙ Chapter 10

➞ Aurora watched as the B team started. To be honest, it's painful to watch them. It's obvious that the teams aren't evenly matched.

But she choose to keep her faith up. Bam was there, he needs to pass this along with Hatz and Endorsi. So that her dream of climbing up with this group will be accomplished.

At first, Aurora was clueless on what to do with the friendship oath paper that were given to them all. But after she had fun woth Khun and the others. It made her strengthen her resolve to climb up.

'I want to climb up with them. They had given me the feeling of home again.'

So Aurora watched intently, to see what will happen in B team's plan. Hatz engaged the ranker first, it was impressive. To see that he can stall the ranker this long. It shows that he's really strong.

Aurora looked down at her hands. They were calluses on it. Evidence that she trained hard to get to this kind of strength. But in all honesty, she got it easy.

Aurora might have been literal bones when she awoke in this body. But all she had to do was eat healthy and exercise to get her strength back. This movements with her weapon felt natural that it was scary.

Time passed and she got used to it, though there was some little moments that she's reminded of her true placement of this world. That she was an dead girl walking as if she was alive.

That's why she was grateful for the people she met on this tower. She gained close and trusted friends, but she met also met some mysterious and sketchy people. Aurora will only focus on the bright side, for now at least.

As she didn't anticipate the events that would transpire in the next test.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

The B team's turn win was a great achievement. But what happened in the test was truly sad.

The sight of Hatz getting betrayed after putting his trust unto those vile beings was just heartbreaking. Aurora doesn't lile getting betrayed, that's why she strayed far from the kind of people that she thought would do something like that.

But it doesn't mean that she won't mourn for someone who died. Ho, died after stabbing himself in the heart. He took Rachel as an hostage so naturally, Bam would be there.

At first Aurora was angry, He used Rachel to get to Bam. But it became a solemn emotion as time pass, she didn't care if Rachel did die on the spot right then and there. But Bam would be sad if it did happen so she won't comment further.

Though it was said that Rachel can't use her legs after the incident. It just adds to her worries that Bam would stop from climbing the tower for Rachel.

Something that Aurora sometimes think that it was all planned. But she threw the idea out of her head, no one can see the future.

But that was a mistake, she didn't think that her lack of knowledge in the tower would lead to one of her downfalls.

Endorsi also betrayed the team actually but she can't really criticize her when Khun also did the same, albeit it was much more subtle that no one really noticed.

But in all actuality, we didn't see it on the TV. It lost connection mid-way into watching them so Aurora heard it all from Endorsi. Bam wasn't in the right mood after the test so she didn't ask him.

Khun was sleeping through the B team's turn. As if he already knew they would win the test. Well he might have, but he didn't expect the casualties that came as a price.