↳˳⸙ Chapter 28

//Wait for the signal to play. But it's okay to play it right now if you want. It's just for effects.//

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

When Aurora woke up, she sees an unfamiliar surroundings. She was thoroughly confused as she sat up and looked around.

She was all alone in the room. The light blonde girl attempted to stand up, only to crumble and fall hard on the ground.

The memories of the previous events finally came back to her. Now, she was hyperventilating on the ground.

'It's my fault. MyfaultMYFAULTFAULT-'

Someone rushed and gripped her face. Telling her to calm down, but she can't hear it. Te scene of their dead bodies replayed in her mind like a broken record. That she let scream out of fright and tried to get the hands off of her.

She was suddenly brought into a warm embrace. Her ears on his chest, listening to his beating heart.

"Aguero.." She softly called out. She recognized this particular heartbeat. The one she always tried so hard making it flutter.

Aurora let a satisfied sigh out before closing her eyes. The rhythm of his heartbeat lulled her back to sleep.

Khun looked down at the woman in his arms. She was peacefully sleeping again.

'Is it going to be like this every time she wakes up?' He can't help but worry. He had moments like this, about the betrayal.

Though there was a red tint on his ears as he lay Aurora back to her bed. He was a surprised when she suddenly called him with his given name.

Khun just came back after seeing Bam off with his 'date' with Endorsi and a meeting with Novick and his new team.

What Novick shared still bothered him though.

"A date with a Jahad Princess... But I thought he's already with Dawn?" Novick stated with a hum. Ran, who was beside him suggested immediately.

"Maybe he's two-timing?"

"Ohh~ that's possible."

The two were in detective mode. A.A. , who was in front of them furrowed his eyebrows

"What do you mean? Bam and Aurora are not like that." He retorted as a matter of a fact.

"But they were really intimate.." Novick mumbled out. He dodged an incoming object that attempted to hit him. It was from A.A.

"Maybe your just overthinking things. Now, let's get back to business." A.A. changed the subject. He can't show that it really bothered him.

Too late though, Novick and Ran glanced at each other with knowing looks.

That's why he planned on visiting the woman mentioned earlier. But asking her now would be insensitive of him. So he sat on her bedside. His attention on his lighthouse as he waited for her to wake up again.

The door suddenly opened and another Khun walked in. Hachuling noticed the frowning Khun A.A. and immediately smiled at him.

"Yo, My cute lil'bro!" He greeted while waving at him.

"Get lost." A.A. retorted almost instantly.

"Aww don't be like that. I'm just letting you know that Vice Pres. might not come anymore. Urek made some trouble somewhere again. He'll visit you all soon though, don't worry." Hachuling stated as he walked up to Aurora's bed.