↳˳⸙ Chapter 22

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

Sunshine Team are currently boarding their private plane. When they had passed through the portal to the 30th floor, they all can't help but marvel the famous big ship Archimedes. 

"Woahhh! it's so big!!", Eric, Ares and Katelyn all shouted in glee.

"That's what she said.", Aurora stated with a smirk, only to get a hit in the back of her head from Iris herself.

"Don't taint their innocent minds.", Iris said with a sigh before sitting next to Alex, who was chilling on the couch with a book in hand.

"Hmm.. are they really?", Zack exclaimed with a smirk as he watched all three of the loud idiots were red-faced. Though he got taken down by a pillow from Ares, who fumed at his words.

"HEY- What was that for?!", The white haired male bellowed out as he butt heads with the pink haired lady.

"You were getting annoying!! I just put you in your rightful place!!"

"Why you-", They proceeded to start fighting. Eric and Katelyn were on the sidelines, cheering and betting for the winner.

Iris let an annoyed sigh out and was about to stop them when Kenta came with a tray of drinks in hand. He was smiling apologetically, that the purple haired lady ended up sighing again and opted to retreat back to her room.

Aurora approached the green haired male to take some drinks. She smiled and patted him in the back before leaving the noisy room. Alex was still in there, so he was going to monitor them.

The blonde haired lady closed the door to her the control room. She was going to land the plane to their hotel soon. Aurora would need to go to the workshop battle as a Dawn.

'How troublesome. But, I wonder if it's a good excuse to approach Bam as a fellow slayer candidate? Maybe, there's a lot people around so I'm sure it'll be okay.'

Aurora let a confident smile show on her lips as she opens her pocket and take out her weapon.

'Besides. My teammates are strong, they won't fall that fast. Well, their words not mine. I'd like to believe in them though.'

Soon as the plane landed, Ares and Zack had bruises evident on their faces. They were acting obedient behind Iris. Guess they were reprimanded.

Once they had settled on their respective rooms, Aurora remained with Alex and Iris in the hotel while the others were out to look around the whole place.

It was nighttime, Leesoo was on TV when it glitched. Aurora can't help the amused smile that formed on her lips, they really did this after Endorsi's part was over.

"Hello, E-rank Regulars at the workshop battle. I'm IO, one of the hosts of this workshop battle."

Once the voice in the TV introduced himself, Aurora opened her pocket to call the others.

"Come back now, all of you. If your fortunate enough, drag some regulars as hostages with you."

"Roger that, Dawn.", the others chorused as she ended the call. Just as she finished it, the host started talking about a game.

"So, for your entertainment. We've prepared a game. And the prize of this game is 256 tickets for a ride on the Archimedes that will depart in two days!!"

'Ah. So this was the reason for coming early.', She mentally thought then suddenly there a knock on the door. Alex opened it to see the others came in.

"We brought two of them. Care to tell why?", Ares asked seriously. The Sunshine Team would follow their leader's orders with no questions. As Aurora always have reasons behind them.