↳˳⸙ Chapter 27

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

By the time the certain light blonde woman gained consciousness, the solution was near to it's destination.

Aurora opened her eyes, her focus was blurry but she knew what had happened to her.

Jingu, it was forcibly ignited by someone and her shinsu was sucked out so suddenly that she lost consciousness. It was a miracle that she didn't die on the spot.

Or was it because she lived a life without shinsu before? An Irregular?

When her eyesight recovered, she looked up to see if her abducter is still there. But her eyes widened in horror on what she saw instead.

Her teammates were piled up. Their eyes were wide open yet they were so lifeless. There was still blood dripping from their bodies.

Died. Dead. They're Dead. Death..?

Aurora was hyperventilating. She can't take her eyes of their corpses. Then she forced herself to calm down, Thinking that this is all just a bad dream.

'Right. A dream. There's no way, right? WHO WOULD DARE-'

Her head snapped to the sudden sound behind her. There, in all his glory, is her mentor.

Cho Suman. A man who had the privilege to teach an Irregular. But was downgraded for having no absolute control over his student's actions.

"Oh your awake? How impressive. Irregulars are really one of a kind." He stated with his usual shit-eating grin.

"Huh? Why am I dreaming of this jerk?" Aurora accidentally said out loud.

Suman froze in his tracks at her words. His face twisted when he heard of the term she called him. Before it changed back into a much wider and malicious grin.

"Ah! So your denying reality? From seeing their dead bodies?"

"Huh- Argh!" Aurora let out a groan when the man suddenly kicked her in the stomach.

"That hurt you bas- it hurts..?" Then she finally realized it. Everything that's happening right now is real.

It was already obvious, the culprit is that man. Who looked so smug about her current mental state.

'I'll wipe that expression off your face-'

But just as she was about to attack. Aurora let out a yelp as she felt her shinsu depleting.

She grabbed the vibrating yellow ball with two horns out of her pocket and stopped the ignition. The light blonde woman turned to glare at her mentor's direction.

He was holding a button. That seems to be the trigger of Jingu's ignition.

"Do you like that gift? FUG specifically requested to give it to you. All the shinsu it sucked can be used for a lot of things, you kno-"

Suman's brainy speech was once again cut off when the remote button in his hand was pierced by the same device it's controlling.

Jingu changed from a yellow ball with horns into a small needle that accurately pierced the button. Suman was pissed, he was being disrespected by a child.

"I thought that it was a blessing when Guides couldn't see my path in the future. That I could make my own future, on the way that I wanted it too."

Aurora stated calmly. Despite her tone, the shinsu lashing out inside the cave give away the extreme anger she's currently feeling.