↳˳⸙ Chapter 17

[➞] Aurora P O V

Once I was near the waters, Khun suddenly contacted me.

"What happened on your side, Aurora?"

I was caught off guard at his voice that I stopped from diving just yet. For some reason, there's something making me hesitant on blindly going into the water.

"..Khun?", I quietly called out his name.

"What is it?"

"You know.. I really like you for real, right?", I could hear him choke on air from my words. I didn't blame him, my face was literally burning. I'm surprised that I ended up confessing right now.

"Ehem- well, yeah. You did say it a lot actually."

And here I hoped he would at least get flustered, he's acting cool and calm again. But a soft smile was set on my lips all the time.

"Hehe sorry about that~ Anyways, I just want to say something before I go."

"Huh? Go where-"

"I'm an Irregular too, Khun."

There was suddenly silence on his side, no doubt that he was shocked about this fact. But I have no time to explain.

"Don't worry though, I'll explain when we meet again. See you later, Khun!"

"Wai-"

I cut off the connection between us and fearlessly dived into the water. When the water surrounded me, I could feel how dense the shinsu is. In result, my body feels really heavy as I swam through the water.

But thinking of what was would happen if I was too late to get to Bam made me desperately search for them in a hurry.

Then all of a sudden a saw a shot of shinsu attack light up in my eyes. I found them. There was a clear way between the fishes to fully see their state.

But I guess Bam didn't really need my help after all. I watched the dead bull sink further to the water.

I was about to turn around and swam back to the surface when something totally unexpected(not) happened right in front of my eyes.

Rachel stood up and pushed Bam out of the Bubble. She didn't have any complications standing, proving that she was faking it all along.

But even if I wanted to lash out at the traitor. Bam was sinking fast, he was in a state of shock.

'Bam!!!'

Holding my breath underwater was tough, I was going to lose air soon. I was also in a state of panic as I watch him sink deeper.

'Shinsu!! Don't f*cking fail me now!!'

With that thought, the shinsu suddenly acted strange around her. Then she suddenly started swimming to Bam's direction fast.

'Caught you!', I mentally celebrated the fact that I got ahold of the boy. But I remember, I'm all out of air now.

I can feel the effects of passing out washing over me. I can't ask for help. Bam was already unconscious. This is really a disaster.

'You're useless!!!', I mentally cursed myself for my stupidity. I didn't even consider the fact that I would drown. The sudden burst of shinsu that I was using earlier was useless as my mind started to blank out.

Then I saw darkness in the next second.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾