↳˳⸙ Chapter 4

➞ Aurora watched them talk about a plan boredly. Then when the ranker said start, they all charged ahead to get the crown.

But before any of the three teams got near. There was a sudden gust of wind that blocked their way.

When it subsided, there was a blue haired boy who got the crown. Aurora can't help but whistle lowly.

'Well ain't he cute? I might simp for him throughout my entire lifetime.', Aurora inwardly thought as she eyed the blue haired boy. A certified simp, is what she would be if she found someone up to her standards.

Now, Aurora has her attention fully on the blue haired boy's actions. He was fending off his enemies right after he tucked the crown in his bag. Business bag? case? Whatever it was called.

'Oh! It can block and even eat attacks! What the heck?!', Aurora can't help but be amazed at that bag. But, is he showing it off? Hot- Nevermind that- it's probably for the lizard girl not to underestimate them. 

Blue hair, and most definitely green hair wasn't a normal hair color in her previous world. But it is normal here, Is it because of the tower? Or something else entirely? 

She speculated that gods in the outside world is more involved here than her previous world. Afterall, the term Irregular wasn't made just randomly, a group of people from the outside world must have entered centuries ago. 

The blonde haired lady watched in amusement as the blue haired boy threw the crown away. Urging his opponents to fight each other. 

'How cunning. But why would he throw it in vain? Or does he have some plan?', Aurora mentally thought as her eyes were still glued on the blue haired boy. 

He was charismatic, that's for sure. She wonders if he's a genius when it came to strategic plans. He seems pretty manipulative and smart. 

He's attitude would be a nuisance to deal with by herself. When the time comes where they talk with each other, she hopes that it'll be smooth sailing at the very least. 

Her eyes basically twinkled when she saw him take out another crown from his bag. 

'A copy? Woah! That bag really is extraordinary!', This is the first time she sees a literal invention that has several functions that a normal bag wouldn't have. 

Endorsi then turned towards them after stretching her arms again. 

"Hey, can I kill them all?" 

Aurora had no reaction to that so she just shrugged at her question. But she has an inkling that the question wasn't even aimed for her. 

Rachel looked up and stared at someone in particular as she answered. 

"Yes. Of course." 

Aurora held a poker face as she tried to gauge Rachel's intentions. She's pretty sure that the girl was friends with the black haired boy. Yet she doesn't even care if he dies. 

Will she throw everything away for her goal? Guess she will. But Aurora has no idea if Endorsi will truly kill that team, she basically favors them right now. 

Either way, she's going to see what happens next. 

The other three teams were enraged that they were played. But as they were about to attack them together, they were disrupted by the crocodile's attack immediately. 

'Huge! It really is a crocodile?!', Aurora felt herself gape as she watched the crocodile skillfully fight. Very impressive. 

Then the round was concluded when the blue haired boy put the crown on the familiar black boy's head.