↳˳⸙ Chapter 3

➞ "Then- Now that I think everyone's in place- I will now begin giving the rules of this game!"

Announced the man who kind of looked like Pikachu. Now that she thinks about it, Headon looks like a Pokemon. What a funny world she's in. Minus the gory part.

"In a word, Crown Game is about- 'Stealing the Crown'. Out of all the teams here, you must fight and the last team in possession of the crown os the winner."

Aurora hummed as she takes in his words. Sounds simple and easy enough. Their team has four members on it so they have an advantage.

"Though it may sound simple, the rules are a bit complicated. First, the game duration. Crown game is played over 5 rounds with each round lasting 10 minutes."

'Oh? That's interesting indeed.',Aurora inwardly thought as she takes a seat, making herself comfortable. They probably would go out to the last round. So might as well get comfy and enjoy the show.

"In each round, The teams that may advance is limited to 5. And the winner of that round is the team in possession of the crown at the end, and victor automatically get to advance into the next round as well."

Aurora felt her lips twitch up into a smile. She can look forward to a thrilling fight with regulars getting desperate to pass. 

"And in the next round, 5 teams including those who advance to claim the crown once again. After 5 rounds have passed like this, the last team to possess the crown is the true victor of this game."

'Simple indeed. Better ask them early if tjey want to enter though.', Aurora mentally thinks before turning to her teammates. 

"Should we enter now? Or wait and watch them till the last round?" 

She inquired them of her thoughts as she wore an easy smile. Though she was sure they' ll wait. It doesn't hurt to ask. 

"Let's watch them first. They seem weak so it's no fun at all." 

Endorsi didn't disappoint and answered her question. Sometimes she wants Rachel to answer instead, she's getting more suspicious as she observes her further. Information and knowledge is powerful after all. 

"Well, you're right. Let' s just hope there's something interesting that'll happen later." 

Aurora responded back as she tiredly watched the ranker explain the rules. At some point, she tuned him out and was about to sleep. When the magic words was released from his mouth. 

"Let the game begin!"

'Ohh finally! Now, let's see whose promising in this round', Aurora didn't mean to brag, but she strong. Fighting better opponents does make you stronger after all. 

What was really strange out of all things she's ever encountered, was this body she's in. It was like she was being preserved even when she's been dead for a long time. 

But she didn't have time to think that through, as the ranker just finished his count down. 

'Oh, two teams.', Just like what Aurora just thought. There was two teams who entered the first round. 

She will say this again. Regulars in the tower are weird. On one team, there was a guy who looked like he can pass of as a samurai. She doesn't really want to compare him to demon slayers but.. It is what it is. 

Then next was a guy in a purple tracksuit. Can pass of as tanaka. She has no idea what he can do but she really can't judge them too much. 

The last member was a lizard girl, with green skin and tail and all. Looks confident indeed, is it her weapon or her prowess? She's looking forward to this one.