↳˳⸙ Chapter 26

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

"Mic Test.. News! Breaking News!"

Host IO suddenly started talking in the middle of the tournament.

"The results are in from the northern arena!! Team FUG won because Team Mad Dog threw in the towel and Team Sunshine lost against them! The winner of the semifinal is Team FUG!!"

Khun was confused at the piece of information. He's glad that Bam won, but he's also worried for Aurora whose in the Sunshine Team. It's also weird that the Mad Dog Team gave up this early.

"I have one more piece of news!! Four members of Team FUG, including Jue Viole Grace, have left the team! So Ron Mei and Varagarv of Team Mad Dog will take their places!"

After he announced this, he got some disappointed sighs from the audience who wanted go see Viole more in action. Khun was shocked at the sudden turn of events. Sunshine Team was explained in vague but he's sure that something had happened.

Aurora panted as she reached the location that she was sent along with the message.

'Is it from FUG? If you're planning to bait me, then at least don't send such contradicting message!!!'

Aurora huffed out at the illogical ways the person that FUG sent just to get her. Even with the worst possible outcome already in her mind, she tried to stay positive.

When she stepped into the cave, her knees suddenly buckled and she fell on the floor.

'Huh..? What's happening..?'

Before Aurora can even comprehend what's happening. She lost consciousness.

"That's easy. My poor little student is still too weak."

A man stated as he approached the fallen Irregular. He had put up a device that even works with Irregular, knocking them out into unconsciousness with shinsu, a trap. It was really expensive, but it was all worth it.

"Now. Why don't we have some fun until she wakes up..?"

His face is revealed to be brown color with average looking features. Nothing stands out to him until he called Dawn 'his student'.

It's her mentor. The strict and arrogant New FUG member that miraculously became an Irregular's teacher. How Aurora got stuck with a meer ranker like him instead of an High Ranker like Jinsung always lingered at the back of her mind.

He turned to face the wall, where the rest of the Sunshine Teammates were knocked out unconscious as well. There was a creepy smile that creeped unto his face as he approached them.

One by one, they started to awaken. Eric was the first, he was confused for a second before he started panicking.

'Everyone- Sis!!!'

Once he noticed Dawn's unconscious figure on the floor, he started to feel fear for their safety. Dawn always made sure to be alert and never ever strayed far from them. But there were times that she disappeared, It was to take care of FUG people who came to kill her team.

Eric knew that fact, and so did the rest of the team. But seeing the once reliable leader in front of them, he knew the inevitable was coming. The man then noticed that he was awake.

"Well, well, well! Guess this kid's a tough one. To be awake this fast, you're really impressive, but a threat."

Once he finished his words, his face darkens.