💛ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Dressed in your pleated blue skirt to represent your house, and white button shirt tucked in and folded to your elbow

Dressed in your pleated blue skirt to represent your house, and white button shirt tucked in and folded to your elbow. Your tie is loose as you carried a stack of books, careful of your step as Cho, your friend chats beside you.

"And can you believe how sweet he is!" She rambles, like any girl her age that has fallen deeply and thoroughly in love, "He's the one! I'm telling you!"

"Yes, yes," You merely responded shortly; it was always like this when her boyfriend is bought up on the topic. You didn't know what else to speak of.

Cho carefully guided you to the library to an empty table where to drop their books in relief. The books spread out, covering almost the whole table making you and Cho groan, "Professor Umbridge needs to learn the limit in giving homework."

You couldn't agree less, since the new professor arrived. Even the Ravenclaws are having a hard time keeping up with her method of studying and choices of homework to finish within a day.

Seated yourself across Cho at the table. You both begin outstretching some room to attempt to finish all this work before dinner strikes. Hours after hours went by, and this is how you both worked, in complete silence.

But that doesn't seem to last long.

"Cedric!"

You flinched when Cho's voice raised a tone before shushing her, not wanting to get kicked out by the librarian. Cho gave an apologetic smile and before you know it, you felt a presence behind you, clearly towering too much. "Wow, someone is on a study spree," You rolled your eyes at his husky voice, placing back your reading glasses as you simply ignore the male to continue with your task.

Cho seems to forget about hers as she rambles out to her boyfriend, Cedric about her day and their future date in Hogsmeade. Cedric listen prudently and his smile would blind anyone.

With a glance, it appears like Cho and Cedric are in their lovey-dovey moment and Cedric seems to adore the girl as he nods and listens to her disorganized chatter, however, if you look carefully close to them.

An affair is happening.

You straighten your back slightly when you feel Cedric place his hand on your shoulder giving it a small squeeze, his free hand running across your hair from behind. You can feel a shiver forming when he decided to play with the necklace around your neck.

"What are you doing here, Ced?" Cho spoke, her eyes big and sparkling, hoping Cedric would stay long and company her.

"Oh, thought I might read a book." Cedric respond, his smile never seeming to waver, "The common room was getting too crowded for my liking." Cho become hyper and started gesturing and suggesting that he could sit beside her since she and you were simply planning a quiet evening to finish up some work.

Cedric agree but said that he was going to look for a book first and ensure Cho that he was fine going alone. Before the male went away, he made two taps on your nape, motioning you to follow after him.

Waited a few seconds you stood up with a confused Cho whose eyes are upon you, "I seem to be needing more book references, I won't be long." It didn't bother Cho; her mind is simply exhilarated to spend some time with Cedric once he is back with a book. Unknown to her, something was happening more.

The moment you walk yourself to the furthest bookshelves in the library. Cedric pulled you into a kiss. The dizziness, heat, softness, and skin touching made you melt into his arm. Breaking the lips just inches to chuckle out his raspiness, "Someone is eager to meet me now,"

You groan, standing on your tip, wanting more contact but he kept pulling away. Cedric forever loves this side of you that he could only see. Just how much you crave touch and kinship of affection from him despite your cold appearance.

"Aren't you ashame, love," Cedric finally gave in, letting you devour his lips as he let his hands roam around freely on you, especially under that skirt. "Your best friend is out there waiting for us." You pulled away, watching the string of saliva between you two. Bumping head softly before you pushed him in the chest, your cold eyes reappearing as Cedric grinned wider as you fix yourself.

"You always have a way to ruin the mood."

Glaring harshly at him yet he knows it isn't true. Picking up the nearest and logical book to match your excuses and before you could leave, Cedric pulled you, your back into his chest to whisper into your ears, so leisurely as he knew what gives you the heat, "But it always turns you on, darling."

Letting you go, you frown as Cedric chuckles, walking around to find his book as you made your way to the table. You and Cho kept quiet, the girl's head peering around like a meerkat in search of her boyfriend not even acknowledging your return. Once Cedric return too, he seated himself beside Cho and in front of you.

The three broke into their own doing. You rephrased words from books to your paper, Cho tried to do the similar but her attention kept going to her boyfriend who is Cedric, who would open a conversation between them.

Unknown to the girl, under the table, another act is happening. You had one of your legs stretched out to lay on Cedric's seat, the boy would let his hand roam on your bare leg, so slow, so sexually, sometimes with mischief to taunt you, he would be squeezing them hard to gain your attention that you were for sure would leave a mark.

And when Cho wasn't looking, Cedric had a deadlock onto your eyes, so mesmerized by you that he couldn't help but grin like a wild cat. And when Cho is gone for a moment, that when short heated kisses started between you two, like a magnate that can't pull apart.

This is an affair in Hogwarts.