💚ᴘᴏᴠ: ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ, ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʙʏ: @ᴊᴜʟᴢʟᴏᴠᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ4ᴇᴠᴀ

Y/n carefully walks her way down the corridor, stopping from time as she greets and has small talk with a few people she knew. Y/N, daughter of Lupin and Sirius is well-known in Hogwarts, for her beautiful pitch-black hair, hazel eyes, sharp feature, and yet the personality of an angel.

Other than that, you could say being a cousin or god sibling with the boy who lived did make quite a name for her.

People have been trying to tie her down to them, dreaming about the day they could say she belongs to them, but it almost seems impossible, the girl doesn't seem to be glancing at any relationship, even rejecting the pretty boy, Cedric.

Her parents are quite worried about her love life relationship, well Sirius is quite worried, expecting his child to have a playful love life like him while Lupin was merely glad her grades are always excellent and maintained.

Plopping herself down in Gryffindor's common room, catching the attention of her friends, the golden trio. Ron spoke up to remind her of something, "I hope you haven't forgotten what day it is?"

Y/n despite having an outstanding reputation, also had a title as being forgetful, quite easily actually. "What is?" And as expected Ron let out a groan as Harry found this amusing knowing how she is. Hermione spoke up, with a cheery tone. "The quidditch, silly. We Gryfinddor are so confident, they are holding a party here tonight!"

Y/n cursed under her breath, now remembering the quidditch game tomorrow morning and the fact a party is going to be held. "That's right..." Harry notice how she wasn't as cheerful as he expected, it was quidditch, something Y/n would die for, but here she was conducting something through her mind.

"What is it?"

Everyone had turned their attention to her. Hermione drops her book down, and Ron stops drowning down his chocolate while Harry maintains his look of patience for her answer.

"W-Well... S-Snape actually assign me to a tutor," Y/n's words seem to be unsure of herself but she quickly raised her voice so high it shook everyone, "YES! A tutor. In fact, I should get ready now!" Not wanting a response, Y/n zoomed past her friends to her dorm, slamming the door behind her so quickly as the trio gave a questioning look amidst themselves.

"Definitely Sirius' daughter for sure. Girl can't lie even when her life is on the line," Hermione spoke up to fill the silence, as Ron laugh along agreeing with her. The two didn't think much about it, however, Harry kept his eyes on her dorm door as they all continued to talk, believing there was something she was hiding.

When late into midnight, Y/n was able to sneak out of the dorm in between the drunk students to notice her fleeing away. She looked back, to see if anyone was following her, but no one was. A good sign as she took a deep breath out, rushing down to the Astronomy tower, a huge gleeful smile on her face.