❤️ᴘᴏᴠ: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵: @𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘻𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰4𝘌𝘷𝘢

Y/n Malfoy is a normal girl with normal dreams. But she had one thing holding her back from doing anything she wanted, her family. Being a Malfoy has its charms, from beauty and wealth, but everyone can agree that a Malfoy is never free. She was stuck with a schedule and plans since birth for her future, what to become, her groom, and how many children she was going to have. She guessed she was lucky not to be the oldest child as her brother, Draco had to take more hits and critics from their father than her.

And she knew things will get worse for her when she fell in love with Ron Weasley. A Weasley, a family so hated and loathed by her father.

Draco never liked Ron Weasley and Y/n knows if ever she wanted to talk about her crush on the boy, it can't be her brother or even her friends. Ron is a Gryffindor and she is a Slytherin. Her father, Lucius Malfoy, is an arrogant, selfish man who doesn't care about anyone but himself and his own selfish desires. She rather be unhappy they make her family disappointed.

She knew she couldn't be with someone like him. It was the first time she ever thought she would be happy, even if she knew the consequences. The only thing she could do was to keep herself away from him and keep the rest of her thoughts and hope out.

"Hey, Y/n!" she was snapped out of her thoughts at Ron calling her out. She had to ignore the way students were staring at them and had to hold a stoic look to keep up her image. Despite everything she tried, and the rumors floating around about her, somehow, Ron had made himself comfortable around her. It came as a surprise to many when he first started talking to her at 3rd Year and continue to do so until now.

Y/n never knew the reason why Ron made the first move to create a bond with her, or why he stayed despite her brother warning him and the way students were judging them. A Weasley and Malfoy, an odd sight. Her eyes met his and he smiled. That was the last thing she expected. It was like the world had turned upside down. Ron had been the only one who had ever been nice to her. The only person who's ever not cared about the Malfoys and the image she kept.

"Did you need something?" she asked him, hoping to sound neutral and that her crush on him wasn't noticeable. Y/n kept glancing around them, at the students that were clearly stalking them. Begging mentally that her brother or her friends walk into their conversation or sight even. She notices how Harry and Hermione, Ron's friend group had entered the courtyard, both too had a curious look at why their friend Ron was talking to her.

"You're leaving to Hogsmade this weekend?"

"Yes," she answered, and after looking back at him, she had subconsciously taken a step back. Ron was almost in her personal space, it was something she took note of, the male had always been very close to her whenever he comes to talk.

"Huh," he said, his eyes going from her to her outfit and up at her face, his brows furrowed fully concentrated. He didn't seem to care about the eyes on them, unlike Y/n who was fidgeting and with clear eyes asking him to be quick. With a chuckle and a shake of his head, "You forgot a dress? Or just getting something new this year?"

Y/n frown, she forgotten something, a dress especially? Mentally checking with her brain about her schedule and plans that had been set, even things from her wardrobe which was completely fine, she couldn't find or remember anything important. Seeing how Ron had an amused look on his face as he patiently waited for her response, Y/n slightly panicked that she, in fact, had really forgotten something important.

"What," she managed to get the words out, but they were all short and throaty. She tried clearing her throat and swallowing. Her eyes avoided meeting his eyes. He kept his hand tucked into his pants pocket, checking around he knew he had to carefully word out his sentence.

"You. Umbrella. Lollipop. Easter?" Ron mumbles the most random words ever, "Banana. Lime. Liquorice." Y/n face distorts into different expressions trying to understand that man, "Are you hungry?"

Rolling his eyes, "The first letter of each word."

Immediately Y/n face spurted into the carious color of red. Of course. She had been receiving secret letters that her friends would tease her. From her locker, under her desk and even slipping under the door to the Slytherin's common room. She had been trying to pinpoint who it could be, her friends of course would only assume an Slytherin, who else was brave enough to flirt with her.

The last letter was a request to be their date at the Yule Ball. And without hesitation, for once, she replied to it with a 'YES,'

"I-It's you?" Y/n rambled, her brain was breaking wires as her heart to full control of her body language, a shuttering mess. Ron simply chuckles, finding it adorable.

Taking out a hidden blooming white rose that Y/n never notice before, Ron presented it before her. Carefully taking the rose from him, Y/n didn't get a say as Ron spoke first, "I'll see you at the clock tower," was all he said before walking off to his friends.

Y/n watch his back, the rose clutch strong in her palm against her chest and she fought with herself to hold back her grinning smile. She watches as Harry questioned Ron, very persistent for an answer but his only given response from Ron was a hum or a nod of his head, while Hermione looks between you two.