💛ᴘᴏᴠ: ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴘᴛ. 2

"Thought I would find you here

"Thought I would find you here." Y/n turned her head and as expected, she met eyes with Cedric. She had been hiding the whole day in The Astronomy Tower. She didn't respond, nor even acknowledge him as she went back to staring up at the night sky. Cedric let out a sigh, it was expected. Standing beside her as they both lean against the railing, letting the comfort encircle them before they start confessing to the elephant in the room.

"Is this whole relationship going to be like this?" Y/n asks softly. This was her first time ever being in one and have admitted to it to Cedric. There were so many first she did with him and at first it was fun and exciting. The adrenaline rush was there. But when it became obvious and open, the feeling becomes faded. "I don't like it." People talk a lot since, judging and comparing her to his exes and people who would suit him. It just made her insecurity more visible to her.

"... There's no denying it, I guess." They both have to accept that. Cedric can't stop his popularity, so somehow Y/n has to learn to adapt to it. Seeing how gloomier Y/n had gotten, Cedric feared for himself. He didn't want things to end like that. Because of the people's decree, it's starting to anger him. He didn't want to lose her. He likes her. He loves her.

"... Do you know Brooks?" His sudden question confused Y/n but also curiosity, a Ravenclaw trait. "Brooks? Never heard of that name. Is he in my house? Or yours?" Her multiple questions just from his one, made him laugh. One thing he loves about her, even at her most randomness moment. Y/n is somehow always able to make a genuine smile on his face.

"I fill better knowing you don't know who he is." he nods his head in pleasure before snapping his attention to her with warning eyes, "Don't try looking for him." This time it was Y/n who laughed, there was clear jealousy in Cedric's eyes.

"I won't if you tell me who and why. You know I'm as curious as a cat." / "Just someone I know that been trying to get your... attention. Don't even waste your eyes on him." And just like that, it made Y/n's mood twice as good. Knowing she wasn't the only one insecure and jealous in this relationship. "I won't then."

But their resilience was put to the ultimate test during the Triwizard Tournament, an event that would change their lives forever. Cedric was chosen as Hogwarts' champion, and with Y/n by his side, they faced the darkest of challenges together.

The Tournament reached its climax when Cedric was transported to a graveyard, where Lord Voldemort himself awaited him. In the chaos that ensued, Cedric's life was tragically and mercilessly taken before Y/n's very eyes, leaving her wounded and broken.

The world stood still as Y/n cradled Cedric's lifeless body, her tears falling onto his pale face. She vowed never to forget the love they shared and the loyalty he had shown. But as the years went by, the pain only deepened. She carried the weight of Cedric's loss, feeling as if she had lost a part of herself in that graveyard.

Y/n waited as the rest of the audience. Her heart felt heavy somehow but she kept a beaming smile as she remembered Cedric's plan for their future. Y/n had always held Cedric Diggory in the highest regard, seeing him as the embodiment of everything she had ever desired in a partner. His warm smile and gentle nature had an enchanting effect on her from the very first time they crossed paths. The way he carried himself with grace and kindness had struck a chord deep within her, captivating her heart in an instant. The connection they shared was something truly remarkable, as they spent countless hours together, daydreaming and envisioning a future that would be filled with endless love and laughter.

However, their fairytale romance was suddenly shattered, leaving Y/n in a state of despair and devastation. In that heart-stopping moment, as she raced towards the tragic scene, her desperation and anxiety swelled within her. Tears cascaded down her cheeks, carrying with them an overwhelming sense of grief and loss. The lifeless body of Cedric lay before her in a grotesque display of pain and suffering, his once lively features now frozen in eternal torment.

The darkness that enveloped the surrounding area seemed to reflect the void consuming her heart. Y/n's world crumbled around her, leaving her feeling utterly hollow and desolate. As she sank to her knees, the weight of her sorrow pressing down on her frail form, she resorted to whispering Cedric's name as if it possessed the power to reverse time and revive him. With trembling hands, she reached out, desperately hoping to feel the warmth of his touch once more, praying for a miracle that would wake him from this unfathomable nightmare. But all she could find was the coldness of his lifeless skin, a cruel reminder that he was forever gone, never to grace her life or her cheek with his breath again.

A heart-wrenching sob escaped from the depths of Y/n's being, resonating through the night and piercing the silence. Her cries were not only mourning the loss of Cedric but also the disintegration of the love they had cherished and the future they had dreamt of together. The pain she felt was unbearable, an agony that seemed insurmountable in the wake of this unexpected tragedy. It was a soul-crushing grief that echoed through her being, emphasizing the magnitude of the void left in her existence by the absence of her beloved Cedric.

"Cedric, love. Wake up... please."

Some said time heals all wounds, but for Y/n Benor, time only served to remind her of the love she had lost. The world moved on, and Y/n continued to live her life, but she was forever haunted by the memory of Cedric Diggory. She held onto the fragments of what they had, cherishing their love and loyalty. Cedric's memory shadowed her every step, a constant reminder of the happiness they once shared. Y/n learned to live with the pain, but she never truly moved on.

In the end, Y/n's tragic love story served as a reminder of the fleeting nature of life, of how love could be both a source of immense joy and merciless pain. And in her heart, she knew that her love for Cedric would forever remain, a flame that would never die, even in the darkest corners of her soul.