💚ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

At the tender age of 18, Mattheo Riddle's life takes a tumultuous turn, rendering him far from the ordinary young teen experience

At the tender age of 18, Mattheo Riddle's life takes a tumultuous turn, rendering him far from the ordinary young teen experience. Unlike his peers, Mattheo grapples with the weight of a mentally disturbed mother and a father whose mere mention instills fear in the hearts of those in the wizarding world. Complicating matters further, Mattheo is a child born out of wedlock, a result of his father's extramarital affair.

While grappling with his unconventional upbringing, Mattheo discovers a peculiar inclination within himself. Longing for the tactile sensation of something in his hands, he yearns for the chilling experience of blood dripping against his skin and the palpable fear reflected in the eyes of those who meet their demise at his hands. In this turbulent journey, Mattheo seeks to establish an identity beyond the shadows of his infamous lineage.

No longer content with being recognized as merely Voldemort's son or as proof of Bellatrix's infidelity, Mattheo endeavors to carve out his sinister legacy. Within the clandestine circles of both muggles and purebloods, his name echoes as the notorious serial killer who strikes fear into the hearts of all who dare cross his path. In the eyes of those who know him intimately, Mattheo isn't just a product of his parentage but a malevolent force to be reckoned with—a true enigma, transcending the constraints of his family history.

On this eerily silent night, the atmosphere hung heavy with a sense of foreboding, the clock striking past the midnight mark. The air was thick with stillness, broken only by the unsettling echo of Mattheo's footsteps as he traversed the lonely streets. A sinister tableau unfolded as Mattheo, still adorned in his disheveled Hogwarts uniform, bore witness to a grotesque canvas painted in crimson. His shirt, once pristine white, now bore macabre splatters of red, a chilling testament to the gruesome scene that had unfolded.

Mattheo's uniform told a story of a night gone awry—the sleeves casually folded to his elbows, the Slytherin tie hanging loosely, and a few buttons undone, revealing the eerie aftermath of his nocturnal activities. The village seemed to be in on the clandestine game, as an unsettling hush enveloped the surroundings, almost as if the very air knew it was the hour of Mattheo's predatory exploits.

Undeterred by the silence, Mattheo pursued his prey through the dimly lit streets. The wounded man, desperately clinging to his side, bore the unmistakable signs of having fallen victim to Mattheo's malevolence. In this nocturnal pursuit, a stark contrast emerged—the village, collectively wise to the dangers lurking in the night, avoided confrontation, knowing that to acknowledge the horror unfolding was to invite Mattheo's wrath.

The wounded man's desperate cries for help echoed through the empty streets, a haunting plea for salvation. "P-Please! A-Anyone!" he shrieked in terror, his voice cracking with fear. Yet, all around him, the doors remained tightly shut, the people deliberately turning a blind eye to the unfolding tragedy. Closed windows shielded prying eyes from the gruesome spectacle, each house offering an impenetrable facade against the horrors Mattheo wrought.

As Mattheo reveled in the chaos he orchestrated, his laughter sliced through the stillness, amplifying the panic in his victim. The wounded man, battered and terrified, banged on every door they passed, desperate for sanctuary that remained agonizingly out of reach. The perverse spectacle played out like a twisted theater, with Mattheo orchestrating a nightmarish symphony of horror as the unapologetic director.

As fate would have it, the mysterious man managed to force his way into a seemingly unsuspecting house. Curiously, the door stood ajar, catching Mattheo's attention and sparking his interest. With a swift step, he closed the distance, determined not to let his elusive prey slip away. A sense of anticipation filled the air as Mattheo prepared for any potential surprises within the confines of the intruder's sanctuary.

Upon crossing the threshold, Mattheo halted to absorb the scene that unfolded before him. The interior of the house appeared relatively new, evidenced by unpacked boxes scattered across the floor and protective plastic still cloaking chairs and couches. Mattheo found himself intrigued by the identity of the resident, momentarily diverting his attention from the panic-stricken victim who sought refuge within the house.

The wounded man, desperate and cornered, pleaded for mercy in a futile attempt to escape Mattheo's clutches. Unfazed, Mattheo surveyed the surroundings, closing the door behind him to seal off any potential avenues of escape for his prey. His keen eyes noticed a trail of shattered women's shoes, ranging from sneakers to flats and high heels—a curious detail piqued his interest.

Amused by the mysterious nature of the house, Mattheo muttered a wry "Excuse me" before proceeding further into the dwelling. Ignoring the terrified man's pleas, Mattheo directed his focus toward the coffee table, where an empty bottle of wine and a half-drunk glass hinted at recent indulgence. A mischievous smile played on Mattheo's lips as he observed a red lipstick stain on the glass, a tempting detail that sparked an instinct within him.

Unable to resist the allure, Mattheo succumbed to a whimsical impulse. Taking hold of the glass, he mimicked the stain's location with his lips, savoring the remnants of someone else's indulgence. "Strong," he mumbled appreciatively, placing the glass back on the table. His diversion, however, was abruptly interrupted by a sudden commotion emanating from the second floor, a cacophony of sounds that hinted at an unexpected.

"H-Hello?" A melodic, petite voice echoed through the entire house, instantly coaxing Mattheo into a state of relaxation. His posture straightened as he fixated on the staircase, eagerly awaiting the owner of the enchanting voice to make her entrance. Interestingly, he wasn't alone in this anticipation, as even his prey audibly exhaled in relief before unleashing a desperate cry for help, piercing the air with, "HELP! HELP! HE's GOING TO KILL ME!"

Unperturbed by the victim's distress, Mattheo casually took a seat on the plastic-covered couch, positioned strategically to face the staircase. The terrified man, driven by fear, attempted to crawl away from Mattheo and closer to the stairs, creating a scene of desperate evasion. In Mattheo's calculating mind, various images of the homeowner flickered, each one meticulously considered in his preparedness for the unfolding encounter.

However, when a girl of Mattheo's age descended the staircase, gripping the rail for support, it still managed to steal a breath from him. Dressed provocatively in a black short so daringly short that it flirted with revealing her underwear with every step, and a ragged band tee twice her size, precariously slipping off both shoulders to reveal the absence of a bra. Bedridden hair and mascara streaked from her tearful eyes seemed to enhance the allure of Mattheo.

"Wha-" As the girl hiccupped and mumbled, clearly inebriated, Mattheo found the situation increasingly entertaining. "Wait- Hey! I know you!" she exclaimed, pointing a wobbly finger at the victim, who clung desperately to the rail, trying to stem the flow of blood pooling beneath him.

Giggling, she continued, "Y-You're that pervert that kept trying to to-touch me!" The man vehemently shook his head, pleading for her to focus on aiding him. Mattheo, an amused spectator, couldn't tear his eyes away, captivated not only by the unfolding drama but by the inebriated girl herself.

"Help- T-That man he-he's trying-"

The victim's attempts to convey the severity of his predicament were met with indifference from the intoxicated girl. Instead, she looked up at Mattheo, recognizing him as a new addition to her chaotic household. As their eyes met, a brief stumble sent her tumbling to the floor, landing on her bum as she breathlessly uttered, "Oh, wow." Mattheo's lips curled into a satisfied smirk, relishing the unexpected turn of events and the intoxicated charm of the enigmatic girl.