❤️ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

It was a normal day if you exclude the classic drama the golden trio was up to in Hogwarts Life

It was a normal day if you exclude the classic drama the golden trio was up to in Hogwarts Life. And Fred Weasley was like any other normal student, living his life fully and as if it was his last. Being bold, and brave, is a mandatory trait of a Gryffindor. It is no lie, but no one will ever admit out loud, Fred was the popular Weasley, even between his twin. He had the most friend, a celebrated title, popular as groups of all would be a few feet away from him just to watch in awe as he smiles and joked around with his friends.

George himself will even say that his twin brother was just the best, he leads and he would follow.

But one thing that stood out sorely about Fred was that a man like him, favorable and sweet, hasn't gotten himself tied with another. Don't take it wrong, Fred had a few girlfriends and flings throughout his life at Hogwarts. He's a Gryffindor and wild at it. There wasn't any party he wouldn't be in, making out with others, or getting caught by perfects and professors in the closet room.

But it's been a good year since all that.

So, George took it upon himself to set his brother up, merely thinking the last breakup took a toll on him.

Fred was having his usual lunch routine at the Main Hall with Lee and the golden trio. Making ridiculous facts about Ron as he ate to lighten the atmosphere, especially to get Hermione off the books. It was all good, and great until his other pair came crashing into the hall quite frantically as a huge grin was plastered on his face. Pushing Lee to the side aggressively to get a seat next to him, George waited impatiently for his brother to acknowledge his presence.

"Ah..." Fred look skeptically at George, taking a bite from his toasted bread before glancing at the trio before him in question, if they were to know what got his brother this excited. But, no one knew. "Hi, Georgie?" / "I got great news for you!" Unlike his brother, Fred was calm as he simply took a sip of pumpkin juice as he nods his head to signal George that he was listening.

"You will thank me one day! Oh, I'm just the best brother ever!" George wasn't even getting to his point, basically complementing himself boastfully as everyone laughed along. It was rare to see George being so proud and confident, it typically would be Fred.

Fred finally gave his full attention, reading the atmosphere, he jokes out laugh with a tone to match his brother, "What? You set me up in a blind date?" / "I DID!" Fred laughed along first before the information fully grasped into his what, "WHAT?!" His sudden rise of voice captured everyone's attention. Everyone but his twin brother seems to see his genuine shock, fear, and worry about the news. But George continues to ramble on, "Oh she's prefect! One of Angelina's friends, but don't worry did a full on check, from stalking her family tree-"

He wasn't listening, instead, Fred had his head perk up like a meerkat as he anxiously looks around the Main Hall. The trio noticed this, as they took looked for whatever he was searching for but no luck on that.

"- You didn't hear this from me, but, god! She got a great body!" / "Alright, George! Georgie listen to me," Fred finally cut his brother, feeling relief that whoever he was looking for wasn't having lunch in the Main Hall, "I told you this before. And I will tell you again. I don't need a bloody date!"

George stares at Fred, the twin had an almost stare down. Everyone but them was finding it amusing, they were finally fighting about something. "Ungrateful much." George crosses his arm, pouting as Fred rubs his temple to calm down slightly, "But you can't so no. I set you up already this Friday at The Three Broomsticks,"

And just like that, Fred almost lost it. As he physically tries to stop himself from struggling with his twin brother that was turning around from him in anger too for raising his tone.

"Well that was a great lunch," Ron exclaimed. "SHUT IT RON!" Both Weasley Twins answered back, twice the pitch of their voice.

˶  ᵔ  ᵕ  ᵔ ˶

It was Friday, and George was pushing Fred before him who choose to drop his whole weight on the ground so that he doesn't have to go to the set-up date. And it might work since it took an hour to get him out of bed and dressed, then another hour of George pushing and pulling him towards Hogsmeade.

"You're being childish!" George took a deep breath before he continues pushing, as this rate 10 more minutes and they would reach the Three Broomstick, praying that the person he set up with his brother stayed and waited, "You been lonely for a year! A third wheel too, in all my dates with Angelina!" Fred rolled his eyes, pressing his feet against the ground more when the shop was in his eye view, "I'm not being childish! And you could have just told me and I would not be third wheeling you!"

Ultimately, they did reach the shop. As George enters pulling his twin brother, the bell rang above their head to signal every one of their entrance. George looked around for the person while Fred chose to keep a disgusted face on as he attempts to look anywhere but the people and tables, to avoid making eye contact with his date.

"Come on, just do this for me and I swear I won't bother you anymore about this stuff," George whispers between them. Fred let out a groan, anyone can see that he gave up and agreed to get this date over with. Without notice, George had already guided them to the table where his date waited. And when Fred looked down to see who was this person his brother taught was a perfect match for him.

He was greeted with a pair of eyes, he least expected to be there.

"Shit!" He proclaims out loud in fear as he sweats,

"Shit?" George repeated but in confusion,

"Shit-" The date too, but in a more offended and sad tone,

"Shit." And lastly, she, in a monotone as she glares at her side.

"Um? Ok, I have no idea what that was," George forces Fred to sit before his date, as he nervously smiles at the girl, "But let's start over!" Taking that as que, the 'date' spoke up to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Alicia Spinnet. George told me a lot about you. I didn't think you would look so similar to him!" Alicia tried to lighten the mood and laugh but Fred wasn't even looking at her instead, the person sited next to her and in front of his brother. George noticed this and laughed awkwardly with Alicia as he kicked his twin's leg.

"OW! / "I see you brought a friend?" George quickly overlapped his question at Fred's sudden yelp. Alicia took the chance to explain too, "Oh right. I'm sorry you don't mind do you?" George quickly waved his hand no, "No, no. I haven't met you before, I'm George Wesley!" He reaches his hand out for the girl, waiting for her to reply.

No one noticed but Fred was cursing under his breath, praying even that the ground would swallow him somehow. "Y/n Maxime." / "Well, this is my twin, Fred Weasley." George put it upon himself to introduce Fred also, as the said male awkwardly and somewhat almost looks nervous and smiles as he mutters under his breath, "Kill me."