💚ᴘᴏᴠ: ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

Casually walking down, the hall, your eyes gleaned to your side, your peaceful walk was disturbed when a group of young juniors pushed one of their friends forward towards you, fidgeting with a single flower in hand

This isn't new to you, and it's something you dislike.

Don't take it wrong, you love the attention and the knowledge of how popular and beautiful you are to be getting confession after confession of love to you. But having to reject them hurt dearly in your heart, your mind already starting to pick up words to break his heart gently.

"H-Hi?" His wearing tone but it harder for you to frown, putting out a smile to fake your eagerness to know the end of his sentence. Luck seems to be on your side this time when the group of well-known Gryffindors hovers around you, Sirius being the one to place his arm around you as he questions out loud what was happening, "What this? What this? My little flower is being confessed again?!"

His fake surprise made his group chuckle, embarrassing the fellow young boy. You nudge his side, earning a groan from him as he let you go. You walk up to the boy, taking the single flower from his hold, "Thank you. I appreciate this and your confidence. But I have a boyfriend."

You gently place a hand on his shoulder, making him squeal in joy before running off to his friend, in spite of being rejected, he seemed pleased that you touched him. Turning to stare harshly at the four males beside you, Remus, Sirius, James, and Peter. They all had an innocent look and simply pointed to Sirius who grin in response.

"Oh come on," Sirius pouted, his hands flapping around, "You were clearly having trouble rejecting everyone and me being your best friend, have a duty."

You merely giggle, that was true. Sirius and you started weird as the male had a crush on you but once knowing you, it turned into adoration like a sibling. Taking a step to walk away, Sirius quickly stops you as the rest simply stops, "And yet! I don't even know this so-called boyfriend of yours!"

You have been in a secret but loyal relationship ever since 3rd year in Hogwarts and no one, not even Dumbledore seems to be able to pinpoint the person. "And I like to keep it that way," You gave him a stern look, knowing how curious he could be, there's basically no limit when Sirius is set to know something, "I wouldn't lie to you Sirius, you know that."

Ending the talk there, you went off to your class as Sirius and his gang stared at your back.

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Midnight is soon coming, and your feet quickly rush their pace around the empty corridor. Eyes in panic as you search each corner to make sure you are safe from peering eyes. Extreme painful snap keeps coming out from your bone, it's coming nearer. "Where's that damn room."

You can feel hot breath keeps coming out of your mouth, letting out a sigh of relief once you enter the room. Going into the far corner, well hidden, your eyes scan the scene in hatred. Chains decorated the floor with shackles that seem to connect to the old castle's brick wall.

When you left a howl came out, holding but your hatred for this. You quickly bend to your knee, tying the shackle to both of your wrists, the heavy mental already annoying you as you slowly crawl yourself back to the wall. Take a deep breath as you counted there, eyes staring beggingly to the now-turning full moon.

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Regulus ignores the weird look he had from his housemates as he rushes out of the Slytherin common room. He had completely forgotten what tonight was and was cursing his own name to himself. He reached in front of the required room, watching with nerves as the door appeared before him. Checking his surrounding cautiously before stepping in to find you.

"Y/n! Y/n!" His voice overpowers the room before a growl overtakes its place. Following the sound, he sees you wrapping yourself in a ball. Your face covered, still in human form but these growls and huffs told him, mentally you are no longer the Y/n he knows.

"H-Hey." Regulus wanted to step closer to you, hug you, and comfort you but his eyes fell on a poorly drawn line with chalk before him. That line was to keep him at a safe distance, to protect you and him from any harm. Taking a deep breath, he decided to follow the rules. Take a seat behind the line, watching you carefully as the cloud uncover a brightly full moon that shows into the room.

Regulus watches as what was once your normal human hands get mangled and your skin peels away, replaced with a large, dangerously clawed hands of a beast. Once your new body parts start popping out, a slimy, dog saliva-like substance oozes out along with blood from your snapping joints.

Your cries filled the room and it broke his heart so much that Regulus had to hold himself from running to you. Your entire body starts molding itself into its new werewolf shape, which is usually a lot taller and broader than a human and somewhat slouched. So, bones begin to snap, lengthen, and pop through the skin and back into place. This creates an entirely new foundation.

Now right before Regulus, staring into his eyes and with a quick moment pounce at him, ready to devour him but the chains held you back, almost breaking your wrist. Regulus didn't break eye contact with your new eyes, staring right into your wolf's soul to show he wasn't afraid of it.