Yessterday fucked me up i accidentally published the next part of the book and now I'm pissed yesterday was already a long day and it just apparently got worse

===

She was sitting in her room when there was a knock at the door. She was having mixed emotions about everything that was going on. She had always hated being an only child and having barely any family but now that she had more it was hard to say how she felt about it. And now hearing hw they talked about her mom around her and how much it sounded like they hated her. That only served to make the feelings worse.  "Come in."

Her aunt opened the door standing by the doorframe. She knew that this was a big change for her and she didn't know how she was supposed to help. "Hey you ok?"

"Why do you care?" She didn't want to sound harsh but this was all getting to be to much for her. she didn't know how she was supposed to fell but she was starting to get angry. She could have had a family and it had been taken from her. But she didn't know the full story she didn't know why mom took her and ran away.

Alessia sighed she didn't know what she was supposed to say to her niece. She knew that this was all new this was all confusing but this was supposed to be what her life was before Alyssa ran away. "Val."

"What? How did you find us anyways you never visited it you only called. So I'm guessing you had no idea where we were either." All she had heard was that her mother made some decisions and it affected everyone that she left her children. That she abandoned her family that she took her daughter away form her father that she cheated and may have gotten killed for it. "And if my mother was as manipulative as your family is making it seem then why was she protecting me." She wanted to know the reasons why her mom did it and someone knew and no one wanted to tell her what it was.

"I get that you're upset would you like me to bring food up to you then." She knew that their was no calming her down she knew the temper well her brother in law had the same one. And the only thing that ever calmed him down was Elena.

"STOP LYING TO ME." She didn't want her aunt to avoid the topic she wanted the truth she wanted to know what was going on and what this was all tying down to.

It wasn't just because she was Alyssa's sister that she couldn't tell her. It was because when it came to everything that happened she barely knew any of it. She had learned of her sister leaving when she was being accused of helping her. "It's not my place."  And the only ones who would now what really happened would be Elena Valentino. One was in the wind and the other dead.

"Who is supposed to tell me the brothers that i am never allowed to meet how is that fair?" They were setting it up so that everyone would say all these things but she would never truly know what they mean by it.

She didn't know who could tell her maybe Adriano Lorenzo and Leonardo would know. But she didn't know the story and she didn't want to tell her anything that wasn't completely true. She knew some of the things that her sister had done. Signing her over and leaving with her. Threatening to sell her to the highest bidder even if that wasn't the Romano's. Cheating and pretending to be Elena Romano. "Valentina in time everything will be explained."

"Whatever." She wasn't sure if she wanted to meet her bothers she was scared of how they would treat her.

"I can bring food up to you." Alessia knew that it was a lot for her especially in 24 hours. She didn't want to add more to her plate. And no matter how much she wished that she could stop her school she knew that she couldn't. Valentina needed to attend or that would be another set of issues. And as much as    she wanted Valentina to know her brothers right away. Their were steps like getting them to share her and not fight over her. "You have school tomorrow i will take you to get clothes tomorrow after your classes and make sure-"