She had quickly learned that people did not like the attention she was getting from people. From her brothers specifically.  Some girls also hated that Adriano had been focusing on teaching her stating that he never was nice to anyone. That she who barely knew any sports always got picked first to be on Mario's team.

She had walked into school her and the guys had split she was about to head to her first class. After her outburst yesterday she hoped that the girls around her got the message. If the girls played nice with her she would play nice with them but she could not do that when they were rude to her. And she was done giving them chances. 

 "Hey, Valentina." She recognized the voice she turned to see Bianca the captain of the cheerleader and the head bitch in the school.

"Umm Bianca right." She knew who she was and she didn't quite trust her. But she was trying to play nice today.

"Yeah, I know a shortcut so you don't always have to take the long way." Truth be told she didn't really care what way Valentina took. But since she obviously wasn't getting the other girls' warnings so she would make it clearer.

She wasn't sure that she wanted to trust her she knew that she wasn't the nicest person around. And she knew that she was the leader of the cheerleaders that had been messing with her.  "Umm im-"

"It'll save you time." Bianca assisted she was going to make sure Valentina knew the rules of the school and the rule was that Mario Moretti and Adriano Romano were off-limits to anyone who wasn't in the right crowd.

"Sure." She didn't have time to argue with her. She just wanted to make it to her classes. And considering her class was on the second floor she usually just took the way that she knew. This was a chance for her to see if the girls were just all truly bitches.

"Follow me."

She followed her up the stairs they turned onto an empty hallway a dead end. Not the way in which her class was she was hoping that this wasn't what she thought it was.  She turned towards Bianca she didn't get what was the point of this. "This doesn-"

Before she could continue a door opened and three girls walked out it was time to teach her a lesson the best way she knew how. "Yeah, there is no shortcut."

"What is this?" She had an idea what it was but she didn't want to assume anything yet. But also knew they were going to have another thing coming.

Bianca rolled her eyes she couldn't believe that Valentina had actually fallen for her trick. She would think that the girl who was talking so much shit would see this coming.  "I don't know what you did to Adriano or why he and Mario fight less when they are around you."

"I didn't do anything" She had been trying her best to get them to stay away from her until she could find a way to get her brothers to agree to be nice to her. 

 Bianca chuckled darkly moving to tie her hair up she was going to make sure she knew how this worked. "You did don't worry you'll learn."

-

Adriano was trying to figure out what class his cousin was in because they needed to talk. His brother was back and now it was time to bring his sister home where she belonged. "Angelo if you don't pick up your god-"

He got interrupted by someone tumbling down the stairs. He walked over to see his sister trying and failing to steady

"Valentina." He went over to her putting her arm around his neck and helping her to stand he looked over her to see that she had brusies all over her body. And it wasn't just from the fall. She didn't look good and he was worried for her.  "What happened?"

"Bianca." Valentina muttered she gave as good as she got but it wasn't that easy when there were several of them and one of her.

"Hold on." He pick her up bridal style he knew that he had to get her to Enzo so that he could take a look at her. His friends had said that this would happen and now he had to make sure that she was ok.

"What are you doing?" Her entire body hurt she just wanted to go home. But she was going to make sure she got Bianca back for what she did.

"I'm taking you home Sorella." He would handle the girls at a different time but he just needed to get her out of the school first and to her new home. He knew that his sister was going to- need rest and probably bandages.

"You weren't supposed to find out." She didn't want them to find out until she figured out a way to make this all work but she could tell that wasn't going to be the case.

"I knew since our first class lets get you home." He wished now that he had acted sooner that when he she was his sister that he had done things differently.  He carried her out to his car opening the door and putting it in the seat. He closed the door going over to his seat getting in starting the car.

She knew that the cat was out of the bag and he probably wasn't the happiest that this had been kept a secret from him. "Where are we going?"

"To your home Sorella."

She had fallen asleep in the passenger seat when Adriano reached the house the guards had let him in. He went and parked the car going over to the passenger side being careful not to wake her up. She was lighter than he had expected and he benched more. 

-
Lorenzo and Leondardo were sitting in the living room when they heard the garage door open. Which had confused them considering Adriano hadn't left to long ago to head to school and he was the only other ones besides them their parents and their uncle who knew the code. "Why is the garage door opening?"