16

Adriano didn't know what the next move was supposed to be they had yet to figure something out. "She isn't going to talk to us?"

Lorenzo didn't know how but they needed to find a way that they could get there sister to talk to them. He had a way in mind but he knew for sure that his brothers weren't going to be on board with it. But if they wanted Valentina back they were just going to have to work with it. "We have to-"

"There is nothing to try we need to figure out another option because she is not going to talk to us any other way." Adriano knew that they had broke her trust and she had every right to hate them. His sister was already short tempered and stubborn and they had just set her off. "You didn't hear how angry at me she was. We got a DNA test on her and we didn't tell her we broke her trust."

"Well we need to figure out a way to regain it." Leonardo wasn't sure how they were going to do that but he knew that it had to be done and soon. They had only just gotten their sister back and they couldn't lose her now.

Adriano looked between his brothers they had been having this conversation for two days debating what they were going to do and they still hadn't reached a conclusion. "And how do you expect that we do that?"

"I don't know but we are going to figure it out and we are going to do it soon." Leonardo knew that they were going to have to think this out they could not just run into this without a plan.

Lorenzo took a breath he knew how they got her back but they weren't going to like how they were going to manage to do it. "We have to make her hate them even out the playing field." More so they weren't going to like who they had to call in order to accomplish this.

"You sound like you have a plan?" Adriano was all for any plan that meant he would get his sister back. He had wanted his sister for so long and when he got her he lost her not long after because he was stupid.

Lorenzo nodded his plan was gong to require them to be patient something none of them were good at. "One that you guys are not going to like let me go make a call." He knew that this person would help without a doubt. It meant they were getting what they always had wanted.

"You better be right about this Enzo." Leonardo knew that his brother could make it happen he didn't like that he was saying they weren't going to like It though.

"Just trust me on this." Lorenzo knew that they had this in the bag if his brothers just put there anger aside for the sake of getting their sister back.

"Whatever." Adriano didn't care what they had to do as long as Val came back home.

--

Lorenzo went to his room dialing the all to familiar number. He knew that his brothers wouldn't approve but he hoped they would do it for Valentina. When the ring stopped he heard his mom's voice. "Hello."

"We need help?" Lorenzo didn't care what they said they should have never kicked her out.

Elena took a breath she had known that he would call her and she knew why it had to with Valentina. "Of course what is it?" She knew what it was but she wanted to see how much her son would tell her.

Lorenzo knew that this had been his mom's dream to get the daughter that was always supposed to be hers. "It looks like you are finally getting what you have always wanted."

"Which is?" She was happy he called that meant the next step of her plan was in motion now she had to wait for Valentina to anger her brothers which she knew would be

"We got her back and then we did something stupid and Mario Moretti took her from us. I know you always wanted a daughter and she was your chance. We want her back any means neccasary."