18

Adriano walked over to his sister. He knew that this was a long shot but he had to give it a chance he refused to just give up and walk away. "Can we talk?"

"No." She wasn't interested in talking to him at least for a while it was still fresh on her mind and it hurt.

"Val i know i shouldn't have lied to you." He knew that he should have done things differently and if he could he would have. But he had been to scared of her reaction lying seemed like the best idea at the time.

"But you did so whatever you have to say no thanks." She didn't want to hear any apologizes she just wanted to be left alone with her thoughts to process everything that was happening.

"I'm sorry." He wished that he could redo it but he was scared to lose his sister.

"Whatever." She walked over to her locker to exchange her stuff. She was actually going to class even if she didn't want to.  "I really don't want to hear it."

"Val I'm trying here what can do." He would do anything he just wanted her to forgive him.

She turned towards her brother right now there was nothing that he could do but let her be.  "How about nothing just leave me alone as of right now i don't consider myself your sister. " She closed her locker walking away she had so much going on she didn't know the truth of what had happened years ago she was being lied to. And her brothers hated each other everything was just great.

He sighed looking across the hall he seen Sofia standing with some of the cheerleaders. She had seen what had happened.  She mouthed to him 'you ok?' She knew that it couldn't be easy for him right now she had known how much he wanted his sister back.

He nodded turning to walk away. He was going to need to come up with a better plan and fast he couldn't just sit and do nothing.

--

Mario went and sat next to his sister in gym.  He had heard that Valentina was even to talking to Adriano. "You wanna talk about it."

"No thanks." She just wanted to be left alone if no one was going to tell her anything then what was the point of constantly asking her if she was ok. She was being lied to by everyone and she didn't like it.

"You can't give me the cold shoulder forever." He just wanted her to open up to him he had seen how she was with Adriano and he jealous that she couldn't be that way with him.

"Not forever i was thinking two years." Just until she was old enough to leave them all behind and do her own thing. Adriano, Lorenzo and Leonardo had never let on that they were hiding anything. Same couldn't be said with Mario, Matteo, and Mariano. She would trust them and open up when she had an actual reason to. Like if she actually learned the truth but they couldn't give her anything. "They got me to trust them and they were hiding something from me. So i don't think i can trust you. You guys haven't given me any reasons to."

"What do you want me to do?" He would do anything he just wanted to get to know his little sister.

"I am tired of you guys asking me that i know a good one." That was what she really wanted but no one was willing to share those details.  "The entire truth what happened before i was born."

He wished he could tell her everything about what had happened but he only knew what he had learned. He didn't even know the entire thing. "Val-"

"Can't tell me either that's what i thought. At least he was able to tell me something from their side but you don't want to tell me anything so i just don't want to hear it right now." If they couldn't tell her anything was the point it was getting really irritating she knew that they each knew little things and that was all she was asking for. "If i can't get simple answers about my past why should i let you guys into my future. Things would have been so much easier had i never found out about any of you. I mean i know that she was a selfish bitch who only cared about herself. But at least when i asked her something she told me the truth."