11

Lorenzo was sitting on the couch looking through papers when Leo walked in. He was used to seeing Adriano at least once or Lorenzo saying that he did something, disappeared or did something he knew he wasn't supposed to do. "Adriano's not home yet."

"His car is here but i can't find him." Lorenzo wasn't sure if he had went with one of his friends or not but he couldn't find him.

Well if Lorenzo supposedly checked the whole house he could bet there was one place that he hadn't thought to look for him. "Did you check Valentina's room if he was smart and he is not that stupid then he would have gone to go make amends with her?"

"Touche." Lorenzo hadn't thought to check there and checking all his usual places and with also knowing there was a chance that Valentina was sleeping off her injuries and not wanting to disturb her.

"Come on."

They both headed upstairs to Valentina's room. They knocked on the door not getting an answer. They opened the door slowly seeing Valentina and Adriano both sleep with his arm wrapped around her. A movie was playing in the background. They both knew that Adriano had always wanted his sister back and now he had her.

They closed the door slowly to now wake the two up Leo was happy to see that they weren't mad at each other. Or at least she wasn't mad at him right now. They knew that he was going to make her mad again soon. "At least their on good terms."

"Did aunt Alessia call you?" Now Leonardo had only answered her because she was his aunt but she didn't really care for what he learned he was just happy that for once it did not involve Adriano. And now they could see why.

He was happy that his aunt brought Valentina back but angry that she still tried to hide her from them. "Yup."

"So Mario and Alonzo got to fighting did she tell you why?" Leonardo had an idea of why they got to fighting but he wasn't to sure and at least he hoped that wasn't the reason.

"Nope just that they both got suspended" He didn't know what the fight was about but he knew that it had to be serious because usually their cousins got left out of the drama.

"Why do you think they got to fighting?" Hew wanted to know because there was a chance that they were going to get dragged into the family drama and he wanted to try his best to avoid it at all costs.

"Don't ask me to understand why the Moretti's do what they do?" Lorenzo didn't want to even think about why this happened all that mattered was that Adriano wasn't the one who got suspended and that he had managed to stay out of it;. "All i know is that i am happy Adriano was not here today to be dragged into it. "

Leonardo smirked they had grown used to their brother getting dragged into anything bad involving Mario. "Like he always is"

Lorenzo just wished that Mario and Adriano could learn to stay away from each other. He knew that they didn't see each other much during the day besides the four classes they shared the same ones they shared with Valentina Business, writing, PE and Self-defense. "That is the point there always getting into with each other despite that they only share four classes. "

"They share relatives." And because of that they always would cross paths even more than when they had to work together.

"I wish that they didn't." Having no one connecting all of them would be the best.

"Don't we all." He could only imagine how much easier it would be for all of them.

--

Mariano and Mario walked into their house Matteo was waiting on them. Now that they knew the truth they had to work on how they were going to get Valentina. He stood looking at the two. "So what did you learn."