6

A/N: this is one of the shorter chapters 

Comment!

Vote!

Enjoy!!

===

She had been at the school for two weeks and it had been pretty much the same way. Everyone stared at her they were scared of her there were many rumors going around. Who she was why she wasn't scared of anyone. Where she came from and how she got everyone's attention.

Adriano found his cousins in the backfield his brother was coming back today which meant that he would have his sister back tomorrow. "You guys aren't hiding anything she or the daughter never died did they." He knew what the answer was they all had all been told what Alyssa wanted them to but now that Valentina was back everything was going to slowly start to come out. 

Angelo was leaving it up to their cousin if and when she decided that she wanted her brothers tp be aware of her existence she would tell them. It was not up to them. "I don't know what you're talking about man." 

Adriano wasn't stupid he knew how to get them to talk they didn't have to be scared of him they were scared of his brother. And he knew Leo wouldn't be nice if they were lying and keeping her from them. "Fine, I guess I should just tell Leo to request DNA instead."

Alonzo's eyes widened there were things they could deal with and there were things that they couldn't. "Fine she's the daughter she never died."

He knew that already but that was the final confirmation that he needed. They had told him what he already knew now to make sure that no one else found out that didn't need to. "I knew that what I need you guys to do is make sure that Mario and his brothers never figure it out if he asks you to deny everything understand."

"Got it." They knew better they knew what the consequences would be. And they were more scared of their uncle's kids then their aunts.

--

She had purposely skipped fourth she was irritated and the looks she was getting from other students weren't helping her either. 

PE she went and changed she pretty much knew the routine for this class. Mario always got the first pick because of something that happened when he was a freshman. Not sure what it was he had picked her since her first day. Even after she would threaten him she hoped that he would get the message but she had thought wrong. 

The coach gathered everyone so they could get started. He looked between Mario and Adriano the team captains. "Alright, class let's get started today we're doing Relays. Pick your teams."

"Valentina." Mario called he always found her reaction whenever he picked her funny. 

She looked at Mario glaring after these two weeks she should have been used to it but it always managed to rile her up. "I fucking hate you"

"Language." Angelo reminded after what had happened last week they needed a better way to calm her down. Because she got mad quickly or at least whenever she came to this class. But it could also have something to do with the fact that every girl always glares at her. 

"Don't language me who do you think you are?" she didn't care what anyone had to say. She was tired of them messing with her she was tired of the girls glaring and/or having something to say. She was tired of her brothers picking and choosing when they wanted to punk her. If she saw a way to tell both of them without them both trying to take her she would. But at the moment she didn't see it. 

"Isn't your record like a mile long?" Amelio asked he had heard his mom talking about it with her. No leaving without permission. no fighting, no provoking anyone, no drugs, no drinking no this no that. 

"Nope, it's 2 I have over 24 charges." Maybe it was a way to get attention from her mother who always had to come to bail her out. But based on what everyone was saying she had a right to do what she did. 

"You realize you're still new to town?" Mario asked he had seen her snap but he could tell she was getting closer and closer to her breaking point.

"I heard all about your family I don't care how dangerous they are. I don't care about anything that happens in this stupid country." They could try and scare her but she was done being scared of what was happening. "Didn't I make that known the first week I need to dislocate someone else's shoulder?"

--

It was halfway through the class it was her turn to run and one of the girls decided to trip her. Every class one of the girls did something up. And she was about tired of dealing with them.  "Every class. I am about tired of this shit." She had been patient she hadn't fought anyone yet but if it continued to go this way that was going to quickly change.

Alonzo went to help her she pushed away his hand jumping up herself. She used to be a cheerleader after all. He could tell that she was getting angry really angry, "Don't you even think about it?"

She was thinking a lot of things that she could potentially go against the conversation she and her aunt had. But she didn't care the next person that tried her was going to really regret it. "Think about what pushing her down some stairs or off the building."

"Exactly." Angelo agreed those were the thoughts they needed her to stay away from.

She smirked looking at her cousins she was thinking worse than what she had mentioned. She knew that she could do much. "I wasn't." 

"Valentina!" Amelio warned this was what they did not need to happen today. 

She didn't care about their warnings anymore she wanted them to try something else. "Don't use that tone with me every class this happens I am tired of these whores messing with me next time I won't be so kind and I dare you or any of you guys to try and stop me."

--

It was now her self-defense class.  She was still trying to calm herself down. That was one of the reasons she liked this class. Because after the hell that had happened in the gym with one brother using the other as a punching bag felt good. So she was looking forward to it

Adriano walked over to her he knew that she had a rough day and that she was already in a moo so it was time to work on her control. "Come on you ready."

"You want me to use you like a punching bag 'cause I'm pissed." She wanted to fight she needed to release some of her energy and this was the best way to do it. "So punch or fight I'm in for either."

He had seen her get angry and almost hurt everyone that was around her. Now it was time for her to try and control it. "Control it show me what you got."

"Didn't I do that already." She was sure they had gone through that part already. 

"While controlling your anger." That was a challenge for him so he knew that it would be for her.

"Fine let's try it." She couldn't promise that it would work but she could give it a try

She wondered if she knew when she would be able to tell both him and Mario that she was their sister and if she could get them to get along.