4 days that was how long she had been in Italy and she hated it. She had been at this school for 3 days and she was sure that her brothers were punking her. She wasn't sure if they knew but they acted like they did and that was what scared her the most.

She had always wanted more family but thinking about it now and thinking of the things that she had heard. She was sure that her new family was dangerous. Nothing that she hadn't been through but with what had happened with her mom the teenage rebellion was making her feel more and more guilty about the things that she had done. 

She  had brothers that hated each other and she didn't want to get in the middle of it.

--

Since Adriano's click at the school wasn't just his guys and most of the cheerleaders tried to follow him around like a lost puppy. He was always grateful when some of them started following Mario. But eventually, one or both were bound to snap.

 It wasn't easy to talk to his friends alone he pulled Cameron to the side. They had to make this meeting quick they had things that they needed to discuss. "Alright relay a message outside under the bleachers in 5 only the guys that were there on Monday no one else." They didn't need to bring anyone outside of their circle into this of risk of it getting out. If it got out that gave Mario the upper hand. 

"Got it." Cameron knew how much keeping Valentina a secret meant to Adriano he didn't want to lose his sister not again.

--

Mario was standing with a few of his guys Giovanni was about to relay a message for him. They needed to do this quietly and without alerting Adriano or his friends what they were doing.  "Meet in this empty classroom with a few of the guys"

"Is there a reason why we are meeting?" Giovonni was normally not one to argue but he knew that the guys were going to want to know something. 

"Just get them to an empty classroom we need to talk." He couldn't say what it was not out loud. 

"Alright."

--

Valentina was in her first class everyone would keep looking at her and it was starting to get on her nerves. She raised her hand getting the teachers attention one thing she quickly realized was that all the teachers were scared of her because of who her parents were. And who she was related to so they normally all tried to stay out of her way and that was her favorite part. It made it easier they didn't mess with her she didn't attract anymore attention from her brothers.  "Yes Valentina?"

"Can i step out for a moment?" She needed to take a breather calm herself being punked the last 4 days was getting to her. If they knew she just wanted them to admit it.

She nodded she knew better than to deny a child of the Mafia anything. She knew that Valentina was not yet aware of what she could do because of who she was. "Yes you can."

She got out leaving the classroom. She was walking through the halls trying to calm herself when she heard someone clear their throat. She turned and seen a guy standing against the wall. She recognized him he was popular in the school just not the scary popular like her brothers more like just another bad boy in the school. But she had tried to stay out of his way to. She just wanted to appear invisible at this point. 

"Your the new girl aren't you?" It wasn't really a question he knew exactly who she was. And who her family was and that she was keeping a big secret that he didn't want anyone to know. 

She rolled her eyes scoffing she didn't know why his comment irritated her but it did. "What gave you that impression?"

"Just never seen you and i would know a Romano anywhere." He didn't need any confirmation he got it on her first day. She was the long lost daughter that people had been trying to find for years.