Elena walked into Damien's mansion knowing he was the only one there. She needed this so that she did not go insane It was the only thing that she really had for herself anymore and she refused to give it up just because Alessia was back.

Damien knew that this was a bad idea he knew to many things could go wrong with this.  "Elena you-"

"I don't care." She didn't she had just about lost everything and basically had nothing left she refused to lose this to. "This is the only thing keeping me sane Damien my children hate me. I need this."

"Ok."

--

She was leaving Damien's mansion when her phone started to ring. She got into her car answering the phone.  She was happy to see that her son was actually calling her. "Hello?"

"Mom I need a favor." Adriano had went back and forth about what would be the best way to handle this and he knew going through his mom would ensure them results.

"Yes, Adriano." This was her son whatever he needed she would make happen there was no if and or buts about it. She would see that what he needed got done.

The only thing that was running through Adriano's mind was getting his sister back and he was willing to do whatever he needed for that to happen. And he knew that Mario was on his side with this one. They both wanted Val back to the way she was not how she is now. "The Moretti's have something that they don't want Valentina to find out about it might be useful to getting her on our side."

"It depends Adriano what are you willing to do to get your sister.  She knew there were somethings even he didn't want to happen but she was sure he knew that compromise was going to be their best option in this case.

Adriano sighed as much as he didn't like the idea of sharing her he was willing to do anything as long as he had his sister back. "You're right the only way this ends with us getting her back is if we share her. We share her 50/50"

"Ok, I'll work on it." She would see that Valentina got time with both of her brothers equally.

"Thanks Mom." He didn't say it often but he was happy he hadn't completely pushed her away to the point of no return. 

"No problem you'll get her back i promise." She was going to make sure of it she was going to fix everything that had happened and she was going to get her family back. 

"Ok."

--

Adriano saw Sofia sitting on the bleachers reading a book. He went and sat next to her. He knew that she didn't want him near her at school he wasn't stupid he knew that he could possibly put a hit on her back.

"You're not supposed to be by me." She turned to look at him she loved him with everything but until he told everyone and made it known that anything that happened to her was going to be taken personally by him she had a hit on her. "They'll do me just like they did her."

"Sof." He was ready to tell everyone everything but he knew it wasn't the right time. Starting with they had to tell their families before they could tell the entire school.

"I have to get to cheer practice." She couldn't risk it she loved him but until this, all blew over she knew his focus needed to be on his sister, not her.

"Sofia you know I love you right." He had already decided that she was who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. And soon he was going to make sure everyone else knew along with the fact that if they even looked at her wrong they were dealing with her.

"I know." She knew he always made sure that she knew that.

"Come over tonight." With everything that had been going on he felt as if he had been neglecting her.