Leonardo was sitting in his office working on something when his phone rang. He had received many calls already and each one hoped would be the results. Those results were going to be the first step in healing his family.  "Hello."

"The DNA test results came back." The doctor knew what these results meant for the family and not just the brothers. He knew that they could possibly help with a lot of things. 

He gripped his phone tightly it was now or never. He didn't believe Valentina to be lying she acted too much like his father for that. She was impulsive she had a temper she didn't care who her actions affected. And she looked too much like him for it to just be a coincidence.  "And what was it?" 

"She your father's daughter Alyssa was her mother."

"That's what i suspected thank you." Now that it was confirmed he was going to start working towards getting custody of his sister. 

"No problem."

He hung up got up and headed to his brother's room. He knocked on the door which was opened seeing him looking at some papers. Lorenzo looked up at him. "It's been confirmed."

Lorenzo knew what that meant he also knew what would happen if that information got to the wrong set of people, specifically what would happen if the Moretti brothers found out that Valentina was Alyssa's daughter. "If the Moretti's find out they are going to try to take her." He knew that wasn't what his brother wanted to hear but they needed to consider it. If they found out they were at stake of losing there sister. "Not to be the bearer of bad news."

Leo knew his brother long enough to know that they were going to have to seriously consider whateve rhe said next because it was going to affect them big time. There was a reason that Lorenzo was the sensible one of the brothers. "But-"

No matter how much none of themw anted to consider this there was a lot of ways that they could find out that Valentina was there sister. And they had to be prepared for whatever they did when they found out. "They are going to use the fact that their mother is her mother to get to her. One wrong move and we will lose her."

"Do you really think that they are going to want her after finding out that their mother left because of her her?" He was hoping that they would be resentful enough to just let her be but even he knew that the likely hood of that happening was slim.

"Don't ask me to understand the Moretti's." He truly didn't understand that family sometimes and he wasn't going to try and do it now they had more important things that they had to worry about first."I just know that if they find out they have relation to her they might try to take her."

"Then that means that she has to be able to trust us." Leo didn't know how they were going to do that but he wanted to figure out a way.

As much as Lorenzo wanted to make that sound like it was going to be easy even he knew that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park. "She is terrified of us and you think that we will be able to gain her trust."

There family had went through a lot trying to get Valentina back and they were not just going to stop now they were going to get her back no matter how long it took."We have to otherwise we're going to lose her and that-"

Lorenzo knew what his brother was trying to say and he had to agree this was the sister they were always supposed to have and they were going to get her back. "We lost our parents because they were trying to get her back and we need to succeed where they failed."

--

Mariano was sitting in his office when his phone started to ring. He assumed that Mario had done something at school and they were calling to tell him what had happened. It was how it usually went. "Hello?"