Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Comment and let me know what you think?

===

She was happy when that class ended now she had to go to lunch. She took her headphones out giving the teacher one last glare before walking out. Alonzo was waiting outside the class. He had gotten a message from his mom that Valentina had gotten sat right between both of her brothers. Which he was betting wasn't the funniest experience for her. "My mom texted."

Mario walked out seeing the two this further proved his friend's theory but he wasn't completely sure. He knew that his cousins didn't just talk to everyone.  "You know her?"

"Yeah, she was one of my mom's old friends they died a few days ago she was her goddaughter so she got custody." That was the story that they were sticking with until they found out the truth.

"Custody?" Adriano asked leaning against the locker usually he tried to stay far away from Mario to avoid confrontation but he was curious about her. 

"Valentina her mother Zoey died a few days ago." Some of that story was true they didn't need to know the entire story he knew that it was up to Valentina what she wanted to do. "My mom was her godmother so she has custody. Let's go Angelo is waiting on us."

"Oh right let's go." She felt their eyes on her as she walked away with Alonzo but she didn't dare look back. She had to do her best to ignore them for right now at least.

She followed Alonzo to the lunchroom. Where he let her to a table his other two brothers were at. They both looked at her they felt bad for her this was a lot to handle at once. Finding out you have six brothers. That you could have had this whole other life. This was all changing and there wasn't much that she could do but go along with it. "We heard right between them."

"They kept looking at me?" She knew that her aunt had said that she looked like them and she could certainly see that. She wouldn't be surprised if they had recognized it.

Angelo got that she was scared and he understand that. This was a lot for her. He wanted to try to ease her worries. Her being the only girl in the family beside Alessandra who was only 5. "You're the new girl that's all there is to it." But he knew better he knew that they never really paid special attention to anyone unless they had a reason. 

"You sure?" She didn't believe them she was sure that it was more than that.

Amelio nodded he knew that they were doing this for their mom. They needed this to go well for this to all be ok. "Yes." 

"They don't sit with you do they?" If they did she didn't want to be near them she would go and hide in the library.

"No they each have their own crowd and usually won't talk to us around the other or will just to piss the other off." They had a weird dynamic sometimes they would just try to mess with each other. Or they would just ignore their cousins altogether. It never really made sense to them.

"That's good to know." They eased her worry a little but she felt like this wasn't going to be the end f their interaction for the day. 

Amelio was sure that seeing her brothers in her class was what threw her off. "So besides your last class how is your day?" He hope that it had went well for her because he didn't want to tell her that their was a chance it would get worse.

"Good." She saw them in the halls but they hadn't noticed her until she got to her fourth period. So that was good she wasn't really all for making friends everyone was looking at her weird. And she was sure that was because she was American and didn't have an Italian accent.