➤ 𖥻 01ᵕ̈ ⨾ d𝘦𝘯𝘷e𝘳 𝘢n𝘥 e𝘫𝘪 ❞

DENVER & EJI

DENVER & EJI.

(ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ꜰɪᴄ!!)

The dejavú kicks in right away. We've come to life after nine years have passed in the anime.

I'm not sure how that lines up with the real world, but I hope my age predictions aren't too far off.

The neighborhood is still as I remember it. Everything is in its place, as if I'd never left.

The only difference is the snow. To our luck, we have coats on. If it had been spring, it would've been weird to be wearing them, but surprisingly it's winter.

We are teleported in the backyard. Everything is covered in white, and it's beautiful.

When Ejirou and Denki's eyes wander around, after a few seconds, they finally land on each other.

"Woah! Ejirou! Your hair! It's like—holy fuck, your face!" Denki raises his hands and starts feeling the red's profile.

"Denki! Wait, let me feel your face too!" He puts both hands on both sides of his face.

The two of them stand there, gawking over their new looks. The real world has altered their appearances a bit, but they still look like themselves.

I shake my head as I watch them. Then while glancing at one of the windows, I begin to wonder what I, myself, look like.

"Ejirou!" I pull him out of Denki's personal space, "Look at me! Do I look weird? Do you think she'll recognize me? Am I...unattractive?"

They both stare at me, blinking their eyes simultaneously. Seconds later they begin to laugh in sync.

That's when I tackle them to the ground and hover over them, covering each of their mouths with my hands.

"Shut the hell up! We're not supposed to be back here!" I hush them.

When I uncover their mouths, the first thing Ejirou tells me is, "To me, you look weird 'cause this is all new in my eyes, but if this is what real looks like, I'm sure you look handsome."

"He's right, Katsuki, you're a fucking stud in our anime. Man, I still can't get over that—we have our own anime!" He smiles, moving his arms to make a snow angel.

I shake my head, feeling unconvinced by their words. I've never been insecure of my looks before. I thought that worrying about that stuff was stupid, until Y/n came into my life.

Obviously I do make sure to keep my body in shape and stay clean, but it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

My creator wrote, and illustrated me like this. Even if for some reason, I wanted to gain weight—for the sake of the anime—it wouldn't happen because it's not in my control.