➤ 𖥻 18ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘮y 𝘯o𝘳𝘵h 𝘴t𝘢r ❞

MY NORTH STAR

MY NORTH STAR.

—Christmas Day

I wake up to knocking on the door. It's Devin's room that I'm in. He must've brought me in here last night.

I don't remember much that happened after I had a few drinks with Kiri and Kami. Everything just seems blurry after that.

Everything except a kiss. Last night, I received the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. I know I shouldn't question it, but was that really Devin?

Maybe he was drunk too. If that's what kissing drunk Devin is like—I could get used to it.

"Hurry up and get ready, babe. Jeon wants you to help him open his presents."

I sit up, quickly falling back down due to the pain in my head. That's the last time I'm drinking that much alcohol.

Devin rushes to my side and from the looks of him, he seems perfectly fine. So he didn't drink as much as I thought he did?

"Those guys, Denver and Eji told me you drank a few shots with them but I didn't think you drank enough to feel them the next morning."

He picks me up and takes me into the bathroom where he sets me on the toilet and runs a warm shower for me.

I thank him for taking me back to his room, but instead of saying you're welcome, he tells me it wasn't him who did.

Then he goes on to tell me that the last time he saw me was with Kiri and Kami, and he didn't go look for me because all the guests had him occupied.

"So you didn't kiss me?" I ask.

His head shoots back before I've even finished speaking. "What do you mean?" He shuts the shower off, and stands there, looking at me with worry written all over him.

"Oh, then it was probably some drunk illusion. I don't remember a lot from last night." I cover my eyes, shielding them from the light, but mostly from him.

I can't let him see the look I'm wearing right now.

Devin didn't kiss me?

So who did?

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

Holding Jeon for the fourth time feels just as great as it did the first time. I don't know much about children, so I'm not sure if he's small enough to cradle in my arms because he's a premature baby, or because he's just naturally like that.

Either way, I love holding him like this, and I think he likes it too. Even when he's not smiling, I can see it in his eyes that he likes my company.

I love that he stares at me. Every time I'm in the same room as him, he looks at me with so much interest in what I do—it's adorable.