➤ 𖥻 04ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘴o 𝘤u𝘵𝘦 ❞

SO CUTE

SO CUTE.

It's eight o'clock when Myah wakes me up. Ejirou and I slept in the living room since one of the couches is a pull out bed. They have two guest bedrooms, but we both wanted to stare at their Christmas tree. Denki, on the other hand, slept upstairs with Mason. Though, I'm pretty sure they didn't do much sleeping at all.

"Hey, Eji!" A voice whispers. I turn to my side and watch as Myah very slowly wakes Ejirou up. She really takes her time, touching his hair and face along the way. I'm just relieved she's moved on to another crush that's not me.

"Eji, wake up, you sleepy head," she's laying down in front of him, her face inches away from his, when he finally opens his eyes. Ejirou jumps back into me, startled by her.

"What the—Myah!" He shouts, quietly.

"Sorry! Sorry! I just, you remind me of someone I used to have a crush on."

Someone she used to have a crush on? Why haven't I heard of this person? I wonder what she means by that. I feel like there's something about her that I don't know, and it makes me feel more closer to her than I've ever felt before.

"Could I see him?" Ejirou asks.

"Yeah, I can look him—wait! I think I have him stored in my closet somewhere!" She gets up and sprints to her room, almost slipping due the friction of her socks against the floor.

"Did she just say...she has him in her closet?" Ejirou gulps. I slap his back and laugh. Sure, Myah's crazy, but she's not mentality ill. We get up and fold our blankets, before turning the bed back into a couch.

"I found him!" She calls from the top step, waving something in her hand. When she tosses it over to us, Ejirou catches it. It's a small, stuffed version of him. Since when does Myah watch anime?! Maybe I didn't get a good look at everything in her room. This definitely explains the connection between us, yes, this is the reason.

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!" Ejirou jokes, "This boy here is the coolest, manliest being I've ever laid my eyes on!" He chuckles, examining the little him.

"I haven't watched the anime in a while, but YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?! You said, 'Manliest,' so, YOU KNOW?!" She runs over to him, snatching the plush out of his hands to hold it up next to his face.

"Kai, tell me you see the similarity!!"

I nod my head yes, finding her observation harmless. Ejirou stands there, looking weary of the situation. Then Myah puts a few pieces together, "Oh, my, gosh...YOUR NAME IS EJI LIKE EJIROU!!" She moves the plush to her mouth, muffling her girly squealing.

"Respectfully, sir, you're hot as fuck." She falls back onto the couch, kicking her feet, all about, as she looks at him. That's when she notices me. Her eyes light up. "And you!" She points a finger at me, and stands up, making her way closer to my face. "You look just like Bak..." Her sentence fades away with one glance at my eyes.