➤ 𖥻 11ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘣𝘦s𝘵 f𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯d ❞

BEST FRIEND

BEST FRIEND.

What's happening right now? A stranger just threw up on my legs, and Myah and Mason somehow know them. They're claiming that I know him too?

I'm actually so clueless to what's happening. Do I actually know this man? Maybe he has something to do with me losing my memory of whatever happened a few years ago.

I remember my parents would bring up things I don't remember, and because of that, I had to go see a doctor. That's when we found out that I have dissociative amnesia.

Apparently I went through something so traumatic, in my childhood, that I just deleted that from my collection of memories.

So who is this man? And does knowing him, mean that I should know the other strangers next to him?

The blonde man looks me in the eyes before turning into the coat of his red haired friend. I'm still shocked by what I've just seen. Though I'm not sure why.

When he raised his hand up to grab his hair, the sleeve of his coat slid down a bit—enough for me to catch a glimpse of something on his wrist.

For a couple seconds, I wasn't sure what the bracelets on his wrist said, but once I saw that specific name, something inside me sparked.

Now it feels like a candle is relit in an unforgotten part of my head. Seeing that name on this man's wrist is bringing back things I've forgotten.

This must be what's been missing—this blonde man that stands before me. How did I let myself forget something so important? Time is no excuse for this feeling of emptiness that I've felt for the past couple years.

Katsuki

This name—a name I haven't heard in such a long time—it's making me feel all weird inside. My eyes feel like they're burning.

Katsuki

Seven letters form what I recall saying was the most beautiful name I've ever heard in my entire life.

Then there's Mighty, my dog. Is it short for something? Somehow I feel as if these names are connected. "Might—Dy—Dynamight," I murmur to myself.

That's right! My dogs name is Dynamight, and I named him after someone really special to me.

Katsuki Dynamight

Yeah, I feel like that's the full name that the bracelet refers to. Also, this man is hiding something. He doesn't belong here, and looking closely at his friends, I don't think they belong here either.