➤ 𖥻 33ᵕ̈ ⨾ orange ❞

ORANGE (18+)[I know I said there would not be smut

ORANGE (18+)
[I know I said there would not be smut... but I've been convinced. Though this is probably not the best since I've been I've been m.i.a. PLEASE CALL OUT TYPOS! And vote!!]

He lays me back, allowing me to get a perfect view of the stars, and I ask myself, are we actually about to do this—make love under such a beautiful sky after the tastiest meal?

He moves himself on top of me, placing his hands at both sides of my head and stares at me like some starving dog, "Y/n," he breathes, "I want this, but..." Now he looks away, laughing nervously.

"What's wrong, my love?" I turn his gaze back to me, holding it there, staying like this for a minute. He gets off and sits beside me. I sit up and caress his knee with my hand.

He's looking down at my hand on him, "I don't know how to make you feel good and stuff. I'm not even sure what to do or how to make this pleasurable for the both of us."

"Katsuki, it's okay, we're doing this together. In fact," I get on his lap and push him on his back, "I can show you some tricks I've learnt off the internet."

"Wait, what?!" He tries to sit back up but I hold him down, pressing my hand on his chest. "Let me take care of everything from here," I kiss his cheek, "And when you get the hang of it, you can take over."

Taking the end of his shirt, I slide my hands underneath, grazing my fingers against his abs. I can feel his breathing getting more rapid, "Take your top off for me, please?" I push it up. He leans up a bit and I help him lift it over his head, setting it aside.

His abdomen looks perfectly crafted, I have to bite my lip to keep my mouth from opening. "We should have a safe word," I rub his cheek, flicking his chin with my thumb. Of course he does that little head tilt thing I love so much and asks me what a safe word is. I explain that it's a word we can say at any point during sex and we immediately have to stop all sexual activities.

"How about orange?"

I nod, agreeing and stand up over him, looking down and lifting my bare foot, patting his crotch area with it, indicating him to remove his pants. As he does so, I swiftly take my underwear off, dropping it on his face. I blush, covering my eyes to avoid his stare.

"They're off," He murmurs.

I feel my dress lifting a bit and move my hands away. There, I see only his hand while he's holding it up a bit, peering underneath. I turn back and am astonished to see his manhood is jerking within his boxers.

Grabbing my dress back from his hold, I sit on his waistline. Part of my skin is touching his. He's got his mouth wide open focusing on my dress—the part of it where my legs meet.

My face nears his. I stick my tongue out and into his mouth. At the same time, I'm reaching behind myself, pulling his boxers down until I feel him spring out, against my hand.