➤ 𖥻 15ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝙨e𝙘𝙧e𝙩 𝙨𝙖n𝙩𝙖 ❞

SECRET SANTA

SECRET SANTA.

Christmas Eve is in three days , so we're leaving for my parent's place, today. Izuku's excited to see mom, again, even though she was the first person he and Raven visited when they got back in town.

I wonder if mom remembered him, and if she freaked out. I'm disappointed that I couldn't remember him at first sight, just like I couldn't remember...

"Babe, are you done packing? You're the only one who isn't ready!" Devin calls from in the living room.

I tell him I'm finishing up, and put my coat on, before grabbing a small suitcase I've packed with Christmas outfits and makeup.

When I join them in the car, I sit up front, with Devin. He tells me our gifts for everyone are in the back, but Izuku is holding a few in hand because they couldn't fit.

Little does my best friend know that he's holding his last minute gift, that I got for him, in his hands.

"We have to make it before dinner, or mom is going to kill us." I look at the time and it's six a.m. As Devin drives, I think about all the people who will be at dinner tonight.

The Wilson's, the Porter's, and... a couple guests, I'm assuming.

Something tells me this Christmas is going to be far more chaotic than the previous ones.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

At the Y/l/n's house, Carley Porter, Mrs. Wilson, Mrs. Y/l/n, and Mrs. Porter are in the kitchen.

Dinner is almost ready so Mr. Wilson, Mr. Y/l/n, and Mr. Porter are at the dining table, speaking amongst themselves and Ejirou while they wait.

I'd sit with them as well, if it weren't for all the dogs whining for my attention.

Dynamight sure is happy to be with his lover and kids. I didn't know how much of a dog person I was until just now that I'm talking to these guys as if they're actual people.

Denki and Mason are sitting next to the Christmas tree, staring at the presents underneath, trying to guess what each of them could be.

I'm pretty sure I heard one of them say 'egg box' instead of Xbox. Those guys are weirdos.

Myah is on the couch with Mason's girlfriend, Emma. She doesn't look as irritating as Myah said she was, but I can tell Myah is doing her best in faking the smile that's on here face.

Carley calls us all over, looking specifically at me. I know she finds me familiar, I can see it in her eyes.

I remember her, she's the girl who hosted that one party on her uncles cruise ship—she's the one I threw into the pool.