➤ 𖥻 31ᵕ̈ ⨾ hands ❞

HANDS

HANDS

After Devin left, Katsuki and I went over to mom's place and stayed in my room like old times. I'm not sure when we fell asleep, but we hardly got a wink of it because we didn't know if this time would be permanent or not.

I don't want him to leave. I don't want the universe to take him away from me, again. Being beside him all night has reminded me of how much I need him.

I wake to a warm feeling on my neck. My eyes open, slowly, and I see blonde strands of hair. "Kat...suki?" I mumble.

He slides a hand down my adomen, stopping at my waist with a squeeze as he continues to kiss my neck. I giggle, pushing him off me and onto his back so that I can climb on him.

I place my hands on his chest and straddle him. "You're still here." I smile.

He slips his hands under my blouse. "And you're horny." I say as he moves them upward ever so slowly. "I'm not wearing a bra!" I slap his hands away.

"I know." He stares at me—at my chest. I cross my arms, embarrassed.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

Her face is a bit red. She looks a little uncomfortable but doesn't move off. Instead, she lowers herself down, hiding her expression in my shirt.

I sit up. She hugs me and I can feel them against me. She's right. Why am I so horny all of a sudden? And why...

"Thank you for staying. I know this means you might not see your family again, at least not for a while, but we'll find a way! I'll be here by your side."

I almost forgot that she doesn't know about the one condition for my staying here. Not sure when I'll tell her or if I should just pretend like I don't know, but everything is so perfect right now and I can't have anything ruining this.

She grabs my arms and pulls me up, wrapping her legs around me, "I want to eat your food, my love." The sudden nickname electrifies my body, swooping the sleepiness away.

I nod, excessively and carry her to the kitchen where I put her down on the table. "I can cook literally anything you want!" I gloat, proudly, grabbing a wooden spoon and knife off the counter.

"Aww, my very own Gordon Ramsey!"  She says.

"Because I have my own show?" I run a hand through my hair.

"No," she objects, "because you're loud and blonde."

I scoff, tickling her sides until she's laughing so hard that drops of her spit hit my face.

She pushes my face back, gasping for air, "Make me some toast with your hands." With my quirk she means. I look down at them. They still feel warm and full of energy, but I feel they'll run out of power with every use.

Still, I snap out of it and smile, grabbing some bread and warming it up to a nice, brown crisp for her.

I hand it to her and watch as each bite travels down her neck.

"Can we climb the roof tonight?" She asks. I dust my hands on my shorts and spread her thighs so I can stand between them. "Even though it's cold?" I put my hands on her, sliding her closer.

"You can just use your quirk to warm us up, silly." She smiles, wrapping both arms around my neck after finishing the toast. I lift her up, nodding hesitantly. We can use my quirk if it sticks around for a while.

I'm still not feeling any different, but the wave of anxiety flushing over me is annoying. Y/n loves my quirk, she thinks it's the coolest thing. What if she loves me less because of its absence?

I take her to the bathroom so we can brush our teeth and possibly even shower together, but laugh knowing that's not happening.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

We look in the mirror, both cleansing our mouths, and it's very obviously he's checking me out, but besides that, something seems to be wrong.

I noticed he seemed distracted earlier in the kitchen. Is something wrong?

"Did I talk in my sleep or what's up?" I ask through a mouth full of toothpaste. He raises a brow, confused by my words. I explain my worries and he sort of brushes me away.

"There's nothing wrong. Guess, I'm just in shock that I'm still here...with my Y/n," The corners of his mouth crease and some paste drips out his mouth, into the sink.

I laugh, looking over when he does so.
Lifting my thumb to clean the foamy blue residue left on his lips. The way he looks at me feels so intimate.

I'd never noticed how concentrated his face appears when he's focused on me. It's like that one scene in that old movie Zapped starring Zendaya—the older brother stares at a lamp all day, analyzing each part of the fabric.

Can't believe I just compared myself to a lamp...

"By the way," he interrupts my mental parallel, "What was that piece of paper Devin gave you before leaving?"

I put my brush away and shake my head, "Nothing important."