➤ 𖥻 32ᵕ̈ ⨾ Let's Eat First ❞

LET'S EAT FIRST

LET'S EAT FIRST

Before we know it, winter, here, is over. The days are getting warmer the more time passes. I switched from college on campus to online college so that I can spend more time with my handsome, blonde haired boyfriend, who isn't actually my boyfriend but he is.

Technically speaking, this man hasn't asked me out, yet. It's been a while two months. You'd think he'd get straight to the point, but I assume his plans are different than the ones I've had in mind.

Honestly, the first morning I woke up next to his side, I thought he'd finally ask me to be his official girlfriend, but it's been days and we're still unlabeled.

On Myah's fifteenth birthday, which was last month, we went to Los Angeles for a BTS concert and at the end of the show, he snuck me off to go have dinner at some fancy restaurant.

There were many other occasions where I thought, "It's happening! He's going to ask me. Today is the day!"
Only to be filled with complete disappointment by the end of each day.

I guess titles don't matter as much if we both act like a couple, but when I'm asked, "Y/n, is this your boyfriend?" I can't help but hesitate to answer those questions. It also doesn't help that Katsuki's face goes red and stiff.

So I've come to the conclusion that he's just too shy to ask me such a simple yet life changing question.

I'm somewhat patient when it comes to waiting for things I really want, but events which involve Katsuki Bakugou become unbearable to wait on after a certain point.

Currently it's two in the morning. We've been up on the roof since 10 p.m. It's a bit of a chilly night, but nothing my superhuman boyfriend can't fix for me.

We're sitting on the rooftop with some blankets, a pillow, and matching Spider-Man pajamas. I'm right in front of him. He's got his hands wrapped around my stomach, while mine are sliding on his calves.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow," He says, abruptly, defeating the silence between us.

I turn my head back and meet his eyes. "Where exactly?"

"Well, that I've still got to discuss with my assistant, but I'm leaning towards a date with casual attire."

My hand comes up to his face, circling his chin. I stare at his lips, smiling at his words. By assistant he means Myah. Anything that has to do with surprising me, he has to consult with her.

"Sounds lovely already," I pull his face closer, turning my body a bit to give him a proper kiss, "I can't wait."

Something about his words this time give me hope for what's bound to come. If I'm lucky, the day after tomorrow, I'll be throwing the b (boyfriend) word left and right.