➤ 𖥻 16ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘱r𝘪𝘯𝘤e𝘴s ❞

PRINCESS

PRINCESS.

Sometimes I forget what it's like to sleep on my old bed, in my old room. Now, thinking about how there used to be posters and and a bunch of other stuff in here, it's strange seeing it so naked.

Last night I couldn't sleep—I spent the whole night staring at the piece of paper that has my giftee's name on it.

A name which I thought I'd never, in my life, hear again, and even so, here I am being proven wrong about yet another thing.

Devin thinks that I'm his Secret Santa because I wouldn't show him my paper yesterday, but I can't tell him that it's actually not him, so I'm lying to him. I'm sorry Devin.

I'm just hoping that he's not my Secret Santa either—not because I don't want him to be, but because it would only be awkward for us if he got me and I didn't get him.

Now, what am I supposed to get Bakugou? I'm pretty sure I remember him loving curry—or should I get him something that'll last longer?

But wait, that doesn't matter because it's not like he'll be able to keep it when he leaves..

Thinking about him feels like I'm cheating, and I don't want to think of him right now, so I won't.

Last night, the four of us, me, Devin, Izuku, and Raven slept in my room.

Since mom knew he was coming over for the holidays, she prepared a mattress for him and his girl.

Anyway, I've got to say, the heart attack I almost had when I realized Denki Kaminari, and Ejirou Kirishima were having dinner in my home, was quite enormous.

I just hope they didn't notice me staring at them the whole night.

This whole situation makes my head hurt. My mind refuses to believe that any of it is real.

Ever since Izuku and I have reunited, the feeling of everything feeling like a dream still lingers within me.

I don't want this to feel like a dream, I want it to feel normal, and I want to feel like my best friend isn't going away anytime soon.

I'm starting at the ceiling when he finally wakes up and kisses my forehead. "Well, that's a first," he chuckles, "You're never first to wake up." That's true, I'm not a morning person.

"Well, I've got to buy my giftee a gift before time runs out." I reply.

"Oh, I wonder what that handsome man is receiving." He smirks, and that only adds to my anxiety about everything.

I smile and get out of bed, walking quietly past the two lovebirds who are still sound asleep on that mattress—Dynamight is snuggled up with Izuku.

"I also wonder what he'll get." I whisper over my shoulder, and walk out. I actually mean it.