➤ 𖥻 19ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘩i ❞

HOSHI

HOSHI.

Yesterday's dinner went well. Sitting across Y/n gave me the best view.

I did my best not to look at her too much, or at least not let Devin catch me looking at her, but it was difficult.

This may sound stupid, but the best part was when she asked for salt, and I beat Devin's hand to it.

Then when I handed it to her, our fingers made contact for an instant.

The sparks I felt from that slight physical touch were so intense I swear I felt myself falling back in my chair.

I wonder if she felt the same things I felt. She's definitely good at hiding her emotions, that's for sure.

I just hope our talk today goes good.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

He wants to talk.
And we're doing it today.

That's definitely code for something, right? Something that I can't tell Devin about. So once again, I'm lying.

I shouldn't have to lie, yeah, I know that, but it's not just any type of talk.

This morning, during breakfast, when Devin stepped out of the kitchen for a second, he walked passed me, and whispered, "Twelve A.M., star room," into my ear, before leaving.

When he said, star room, I knew he referred to the second living room with the giant skylight.

Tonight will be the second night they spend here with us in Devin's home. But this night, our parents have left us the place, while they go spend it elsewhere.

Maybe I should've told him no, that I changed my mind, that this is cheating because I know what type of talk he wants to have with me, and I'm not okay with it. I have a boyfriend.

And I...love my boyfriend.

I love Devin.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

I meet Y/n in three hours, so I'm talking with Ejirou and Myah—we're practicing what I'll be saying to her.

"And I know he's a good guy, but he's not me. He's—" I stop talking and stare at a piece of red hair that escaped from under the wig Ejirou has on.

I laugh because he looks so stupid, and because Myah forced him to play the role as Y/n so that she could judge and take notes.

"Laughing is not in the script, Katsuki." She smacks my head with her pencil. I point at Ejirou's hair and she slaps her hands over her mouth, muffling the loudness of her snorts.