The beginning

We see two girls talking on their room, both members of the giant-slaying familia, the Loki Familia.

These two are Elfy Colette, and the other Lefiya Viridis.

"Did you know, that there's a rumor that ghosts are haunting the dungeon."

"Apparently if you ever meet them, something will occur."

"Eh? you don't know any of them?"

"Then I'll tell you about the most famous one."

"The most mysterious one."

"Bell-san of the dungeon."

"Are these rumors even true?"

"Of course I'm not sure, but I heard that the new record holder summoned her, to help her level up in 2 months."

"Do adventures really believe those stories are true?"

"I guess so, but these rumors have been going on even before the new record holder, The first of her rumors started appearing since Orario's dark ages, she was rumored to be an adventurer from the Astraea Familia."

"Whelp if these rumors are true then why is she considered the most mysterious mystery?"

"That's because there are no records of her in any familia, no one who lived through the dark ages didn't know is she even existed, the only reason why she was rumored to be on the Astraea Familia because after the day of the death of the Astraea Familia her rumors began to appear."

"Then where can you find her?"

"They say that in the 5th floor of the dungeon, you can find Bell-san there"

"Anyone who can successfuly summon her, their wish is said to be granted, but in return, he will take something of value from you."

"To summon her, you say..."

================================

"Bell-san, Bell-san, are you here?"

Lefiya says, as she waited for something to happen, nothing happened.

"Ughhhhh I knew this was stupid" She frustratedly stump her legs.

"Ohhh really?"

She felt someone tapping on her shoulder, as she felt that touch she turned around to hit the person who touched her on to find out, her hand passed through him.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

As she saw her hand pass through the person, she screamed and tried to run away, but not until the person grabbed her shoulder, so she couldn't run away.

"Pffttttt, ah ha ha ha ha!!"

The stranger laughed, as she heard his voice she turned around to see a white haired boy, with ruby like eyes, wearing adventurer gear.

[Couldn't find a description for his suit but basically the one from Arrow of Orion]

"Are you alright now?"

"A transparent body, Will-o-wisps, an adventurer gear."

"A-are you..?"

"I'm a ghost."

He proclaims, flashing a grin while he's will-o-wisps circle around him.

"The most mysterious mystery of Orario."

"Bell-san of the dungeon."

"Nice to meet you."

He said flashing a grin, while floating around her.