Time Guardians

"Guys meet the future of the time guardians, Bete loga."

Bell introduced the future of the time guardians to the two elves, one was especially really shocked of the identity of the super natural. 

Before Bell could explain more, he was kicked to the wall, causing a loud crash around the area.

"What the hell, do you think you were doing!"

Bete yelled as he glared at the boy.

"*tch* Knew I should have destroyed you."

He said as he rushed towards. his boots being engulfed in flames ready to obliterate the weakened ghost.

"Wait!"

Before Bete could land the blow, he was blocked by 2 elves as they blocked him, he stopped his kick.

"Oi twerps move out the way."

He glared at the two elves, who further there stand against him but before they could speak, they all hear a sudden light turning on.

"What was that crash?"

"Don't know Let's check it out."

Two people said as their silhouette were about to leave the room.

*tch*

*tic*

*tic*

*tic*

Bete clicked his tongue as he grabs a pocket watch then clicked it, making all four of them to disappear.

As they vanish, the two people exited their house to find a wall that had a shape of a person.

"What the..."

"We got to move."

"Yeah."

===============================

"So your part of the seven?"

Lefiya asked the wolf man as she strokes Bell's hair as he lays in her head, the beast person just made a small nod.

Currently there're at the top of the walls, when they vanished Bete made them appear there.

After a while none of them talked, creating an awkward silence.

"So how were you tricked into making a pack with him?"

He asked glancing at the unconscious ghost resting at her lap.

"heh?"

"I get the exorcist interacting with him, but you're a surprise, so did he make you form a pact with him?"

He glanced at the both of them.

 "Just like they did with me."

He said as he looks at the watch in his hands.

===============================

We see a younger version of Bete walking through the streets of Orario.

*tch*

He had just said his goodbye to his now previous God, now he was just walking through the streets no where to go, nothing to do he decided to head towards the dungeon.

As he entered the dungeon, he swept through floor by floor, destroying everything that walks in his path.

"(Why, why, why)"

He thought as he continued to obliterate every monster in his way.

"(If only..)"

He kept on killing every monster until he realized he was at 17th floor of the dungeon.