Oh Confession Time!

We see Lefiya and Ais training on the walls early in the morning, Lefiya seems to be going on the offensive while Ais goes defensive.

After a few clashes, Ais saw an opening and decided to strike a weak spot knocking Lefiya out.

"Are you ok Lefiya?"

"Yes, I'm fine can we have a little break Ais-san?"

Nodding at her, she quickly sits down and patted at her lap.

"Eh?"

"Lay your head, your tired right?"

The tips of her ears are turning a bit red.

"Really, i-if you don't mind then."

Slowly putting her head into her lap, and looking at her face, looking at her face she stared at her lips, she blinked once it came she blinked again it was getting scared she closed her eyes and tried to stand up.

But only to hit her forehead, opening her eyes and rubbing her head.

"I-i'm sorry-.."

"It's fine Lefiya-chan, but are you ok?"

Suddenly Ais was no longer there but instead Bell, and she was just at his lap her face burning up like crazy, you could put an egg on her face and it will cook it.

"Oh, are you sick?"

Placing his forehead to hers, making her burn up more.

"Don't worry I have the perfect antidote, so close your eyes."

She didn't close her eyes and sees Bell coming closer, feeling his breath coming closer and closer his lips coming closer to hers.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Lefiya woke up from her bed, screaming early in the morning which rewarded her a pillow in the face.

"Lefiya its too early in the morning to scream, people are trying to sleep."

Elfy said as she goes back to sleep.

"Yes, I-im sorry just had a weird dream."

Lefiya quickly apologize and started getting out of bed, ready to start training with Aiz.

================================

"(I've been having that dream for the past week, and It's been a whole month since I met Bell-kun and so far almost nothing good has happen to me.)"

Going to the changing room to get ready for her training she's sees some fairy wing appearing on her back, she was using a lot of magic yesterday with her training with Filvis-san, but luckily it's not big enough so she could easily hide it.

*sigh*

She sighed ever since Bell's reward, Lefiya doesn't want to the dungeon lately, feeling it would be awkward with Bell, but surprisingly Bell was acting normal like the he did to here never happened, but she still felt awkward around him.

"(I shouldn't think like this, Bell-kun meeting him has made my life a bit better.)"

"(I was able to meet some adorable usakichi, able to save Aki and some adventures, my huge status boost from all my training it was due to Bell-kun I'm training this hard and... there was that...THATS NOT A GOOD THING!)"

Remembering the kiss, her face turned red again smoking appearing from her ears, and she kept on banging her head on the wall.

"(This is all he's fault, I've never been kissed before, why would he just tease me like or maybe...)"