Will you stay with me?

We Lefiya wearing an apron some cleaning gloves and a headband, we see her wiping off some blood on the 13th floor.

As she cleans the blood off, she picks up some monster stones that some adventures left.

"Hmm, Lefiya are you ok? You've been acting wierd."

Bell says as he quietly watches her, placing his hand at his chin

"Hmm?"

Lefiya didn't seem to turn her head, as she places all the stones in to a pouch.

"I'm acting normal like I've always done."

She said as she picks up a mop and scrubs down the floor.

"Really? It's just your not complaining like usual, you know "Why am I cleaning the dungeon! Its the dungeon!" and now your just doing it."

Bell said as he used a high pitch voice quoting her.

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Lefiya said as she turns her face as Bell place his head at her shoulder.

"But that's so boring."

Bell said as he tries to grab her attention, but she still turned her head.

"Why are you avoiding me!"

Bell said as he turns her head to face him, stretching her cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow I'm pay attention now!"

"Really?"

Bell said not convicted about her statement.

"Yes."

Lefiya said as rubs her cheeks, quickly glancing away from him a couple of times.

"Are you really ok? Maybe you should take a break, you've been spacing out too often."

Bell said as he places his hand at her head.

"You should head back home, and you don't have to come tomorrow ok just rest up."

Bell said as he removes his hand and gives a smile.

"Well I would come with you but I've got to try meet with the other mysteries, they haven't responded to me yet or to Hayato and Alise."

Bell waves his hands, Lefiya also doing the same.

================================

We see Lefiya sitting at the dinning hall of the Loki Familia, eating with her friends.

"(I've have been acting weird lately.)"

"(Ever since I saw a glimpse of Bell-kun's past, I just can't look at him in the eyes.)"

Lefiya thought as she watches her friends talking about their latest adventures since the past week, they continued talking until they all headed to their bedrooms.