SS- Lefiya's Diary

Another chapter that doesn't continue from the previous one! Yes ! Because I suck.

This is before meeting with Bete.

================================

Date: Xx Xx XXXX

[A/N Never wrote a single diary in my life, so all of this is coming from google-sensei, so if you have problem, not my fault.]

Dear Diary,
Today me and Filvis decided to search for the future of the time guardians in a couple of days.

But other than that, there's really nothing else to do before that, Bell-kun said I didn't have to come to dungeon for the following days, saying that he had something to investigate.

Mou, He's been acting more and nore secretively, even though he said he would try to be more honest with us.

But I know he's just trying to protect me, so that's why I'm gonna prove to him that I can handle it.

Whelp that's all I had to say today, see you next time Diary.

-Lefiya

================================

Date: Xx Xx XXXX

Dear Diary,

Just a couple more days and a full moon will rise, meaning that the future of the time guardians will begin their patrol.

Other than that, there's been nothing new happening, I've tried to visit Bell-kun once in a while, but I only get to see him since yesterday, I've asked Alise and Hayato-san but they didn't know either.

Sigh, He really has a bad habit, off leaving wirhout saying where he's going, Alise said this always happened when he was alive as well, it went to the point that their Goddess had to stay at his room, so he wouldn't leave.

But getting away from that topic, Riveria-sama's training has been hellish as normal, but my training with Ais-san has been acting strange..
Well stranger than usual, apparently she's been sneaking out of night, and something like that, Riveria-sama has been trying to find out what she's been doing.

Tiona said she saw her going to the walls, but when she tried to follow her, she dissapeared.

Even though I respect Ais-san's privacy, I'm a bir curious what she's doing.

================================

Date: Xx Xx XXXX

Dear Diary,

Today was weird, even though I haven't seen Bell-kun for awhile, Themis suddenly appeared to me.

At first I thought it would guide me to Bell-kun, but when I tried to ask, it didn't do anything it just followed me.

Sigh, why did Bell-kun send Themis?
Was he just keeping tabs on me?
Mouuuuu, and when the day ended Themis just dissapeared.

But leaving that aside, Filvis was able to find the church that was in Alise's memories, so we deicided to check it out.

It was exactly just like in her memories, ofcourse it was bit more ruined and there wasn't anything inside other than some chairs and tables.

Other than that we found nothing
Sigh, well that's all I have for today, see you next time.

-Lefiya

================================
Wow........... Yeah I know, It's been long and I should have puplished this like 2 weeks ago.

But hey, It's here and it wasn't worth it.

Why did I decided to do this, no one knows.

There's a lot of reasons, why I haven't published it, me being lazy is a huge reason but the main reason was my laptop and it's been 2 weeks and it's still not fix.

But I got a bit bored and saw this wasn't finished and I didn't really need my notes to finish this.

Dungeon-bound Bell-kunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें