An Exorcist in action

Inside the Dungeon, on the 18th floor, we see two of our main protagonists sitting at a blanking looking at a beautiful lake.

We see Lefiya reading a book, after cleaning all the blood from the 1st to 5th floor, which she still doesn't understand why she has to clean[Not because I couldn't think of anything else] and her hellish training with Riveria, also her training with Ais, Bell decided to reward her with a picnic inside the dungeon.

As Bell ordered his wisps to collect some ingredients for their picnic, he goes over to see what Lefiya is reading.

"Hmm, what you reading?"

"Oh, I'm reading about this exorcist who vanquishes an evil spirit in order to save the captive princess, so they can live happily ever after." Showing the book with a title with "Is it Wrong to be an Exorcist While saving a Princess".

"Oh, I didn't know you liked this kinds of stories."

"I don't but, I really relate to the princess, and I wished a hero could save me already."

She says in a teasing tone.

"You want someone to vanquish me?"

"............."

"Ok that's it, no more dangerous ideologies."

He says as he took her book from her, which caused her to try and grab it from him, but afterwards he kneels down with her and grabs her chin.

"Besides, why do you need a Hero? When you can have me?"

In a teasing tone, enjoying her blushing face.

"That's far enough!"

Looking at the where the sound came from, they see a beautiful long black haired elf(?).

================================

"That's far enough!"

"Let go of her right now, Bell Cranel!"

Spoke the black haired elf, pointing what seems to be a golden staff with rings on it, running toward them she starts chanting.

"Sweep, holy staff of crushing evil, Dio Thyrsos!"

Creating a blast of golden lightning, causing Bell to push Lefiya away and dodging the blast.

"*sigh* Lefiya, starting today, your not allowed to read that book aga-."

Before he could finish, he was interrupted, by a swing of a short sword, nearly dodging the blade, she kept on swinging.

"Bell!"

Lefiya grabbed her sword and tried to dash to protect Bell, until she started chanting again, but faster this time.

"Become a shield, holy grail of crushing evil Dios Grail!"

Lefiya was suddenly trapped by a circular white barrier.

"Huh?"

"You shouldn't get in my way."

She says as she continues attacking Bell.

"Themis, break that barrier and keep Lefiya safe!"