Grave of the Astraea Familia pt. 2

Continuing where we left on.

"Nice to meet ya!"

Alise gave them a smile.

================================

"So your the Ghost of the Astraea familia?"

Lefiya asked sitting down on the couches with Filvis and Bell, staring at the red head smiling at them as she serves them tea.

"Alise Lovell right? The captain of the familia."

Filvis question as well as she sips her tea.

"Bing pong! And you must be one of those exorcist of the Dionysus familia right? And you from the loki familia?"

Alise said pointing both of the elves.

Receiving a nod from her, Alise began to bow down her head.

"I'm very sorry, I don't really have the best control over my domain ehe.. so some of the monster I've made might get out of control."

She said scratching the back of head.

"Heh, your one of the 7 mysteries of Orario and you can't even control your domain."

Hayato said as he floats towards Lefiya's head and lays there.

"I don't want your sass, coming from someone whose rumors overtook him."

Alise said giving Hayato a smug look, angering the little wind spirit causing him to summon a gust of wind surrounding the area and Alise summoning her sword.

"Now, now Let's be friends here."

But they were interrupted when Bell threw his knives both at them, giving them a closed eyed smile.

"Very well Cranel."

"Yeah, yeah Bell-kun."

"Ummm, I hate to interrupt but why is Hayato-san here. N-not that there is anything wrong him being here."

Lefiya corrected herself when she felt the wind surrounding her.

"Ohh, whelp we we're supposed to have a meeting."

Bell answered for the both of them.

"Meeting?"

"Yep, you've noticed it right Filvis? Super naturals all over Orario and the dungeon have been going savage lately, Hayato-kun being one of them."

Pointing at the spirit resting at Lefiya's head.

"Yes, but isn't that normal like Kodama, didn't he said the he was spreading his rumors as much as possible?"

"Yes, but not like these, we all have our way spreading rumors, one could scare, one could bring good fortunes or they could even spread it themselves."

"Themselves?"

"Yep, there are super naturals who do blend in the mortal realm and are technically alive."

Bell said, surprising Lefiya and making Filivis remember a certain wolf.

"(Could he be one of them?)"

"Isn't that dangerous?"

Lefiya frantically got worried, her daily lives with super naturals were exhausting enough but now knowing some of the people she may have seen it the streets of Orario may now be a super natural.

"Oh don't worry about, we'll make sure no one gets hurt."

Bell reassured Lefiya.

"We are the seven mysterious of Orario! Bell of the Dungeon!"